Mariah Carey heavily shades Nicki Minaj live on TV

malazam

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k mariah

tumblr_m7j76q8pJL1rygabro1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Daydream

She is without a doubt the Queen of Shade, but I thought this was her weakest attempt at throwing shade compared to her other ones... A few years ago, he asked her the same question about Eminem and her response was more witty and eloquent.

Helxig

I don't find this kind of 'shading' funny though. 

Like... she's just being a straight up immature b*itch. No two ways about it. Total snatch.

I don't understand why so many people thrive off 'shading' these days. It's actually a problem. People think being sassy and shady is so funny and cool and something to be proud of, but you're just being a c*unt and passing it off as being acceptable because it's 'humour'.

Real shading is funny, more light hearted, and usually constructive. Not just a back handed insult wrapped in a nasty tone.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Judas Oyster

Off topic: Why do I find this guy attractive? haha. He seems playful.

Rino
7 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

because he is? :emma: 

otherwise he would never make an appearance in G.U.Y.'s music vid as the King of Olympus Zeus :hor:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Magneto
2 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

Same here, dude. I'm usually not into older guys, but he is pretty cute!F7W2zH2fOqxNK.gif

Free my mind

teenagechrist

I love her :rip: I think people takes her shady moments too seriously sometimes. It's just for the nostalgia dahling :hor:

feeling so hot tamale

Judas Oyster
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

Same here, dude. I'm usually not into older guys, but he is pretty cute!F7W2zH2fOqxNK.gif

Good that we're not alone! haha. After some time thinking about it I think it's due to the fact that he acts so young/childish! Like, his expressions and stuff haha.

Magneto
9 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Good that we're not alone! haha. After some time thinking about it I think it's due to the fact that he acts so young/childish! Like, his expressions and stuff haha.

You make it sounds kinda creepy, but maybe you're right. I just find the fact that he is slightly crosseyed so adorkable!:excited2:

Free my mind

RAMROD

"Mariah, Whats good?" is coming :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Judas Oyster
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

You make it sounds kinda creepy, but maybe you're right. I just find the fact that he is slightly crosseyed so adorkable!:excited2:

Haha. He's our child :hor:

what I didn't even notice that, but it's cute indeed

Archived