Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In My Dream, LG5 was called BROOKLYN!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

So I had a very vivid dream about LG5 last night and I remember everything! :giveup:

It was incredible how sudden and random it was! Gaga kept teasing us that it's still not done and she was sorry, but she wanted to make it up to us and give us a gift for waiting.... :stalkga: Gaga made fans go on a scavenger hunt and those who found the location were able to get the first copies of the album and fans were freaking out! They couldn't believe it was finished and in their hands! It was very emotional! Then the fans were all saying "Oh...that's what Elton meant when he said Gaga was going back to her roots...BROOKLYN!!! Duh!!! :duck::saladga::laughga: "

The album was called: BROOKLYN 

It was another black and white album with similar imagery to BTW

The album had 10 or 11 songs

7dKr5ON.jpg?1

The music had "pop" bass...but "live" guitars and Gaga's raw vocals were prominent! Her choruses were also amazing! It reminded me so much of this... :giveup:

Have you guys had any dreams or ideas of what LG5 will actually sound like?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Warholian

One time I had a Sexxx dream about @Didymus? Other than that I only have death-filled bloody nightmares. :rockstar:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Seeka

In before this was a precognitive dream and everything you just said comes true.

JustAnotherDay

If this was true, I would hope that it wasn't as messy as the Aura video

was NickARTPOP

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

If this was true, I would hope that it wasn't as messy as the Aura video

I added another version of a song that gave me a similar vibe in my dream

ComeToMama

Tbh of all the fake LG5 titles out there, this is one I can stand. All the others that have something to do with darkness or butterflies just sound absolutely corny to me. I like the simple, "Brooklyn". 

TimisaMonster
Just now, andhutchh said:

Tbh of all the fake LG5 titles out there, this is one I can stand. All the others that have something to do with darkness or butterflies just sound absolutely corny to me. I like the simple, "Brooklyn". 

In my dream, all the fans were like " Ohh, so that's what Elton meant when he said she was going back to her roots! Duh! :duck: "

PunkTheFunk

I had a dream that I was 90 years old on my deathbed and 5 seconds before I died, Gaga finally tweeted a cryptic hint about the musical direction that LG5 may or may not go in.

Decodekid

I dreamed LG5 had some Chinese culture influences in the Lead MV, it was horrible, it flopped :toofunny:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TimisaMonster
Just now, Decodekid said:

I dreamed LG5 had some Chinese culture influences in the Lead MV, it was horrible, it flopped :toofunny:

Oh no! :laughga:

PunkTheFunk
25 minutes ago, andhutchh said:

Ha Oscar-nominated visual album about a young Irish woman's immigration to Brooklyn in 1952 is coming

Brooklyn_FilmPoster.jpg

Decodekid
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Oh no! :laughga:

Exactly :lolga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TimisaMonster
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Ha Oscar-nominated visual album about a young Irish woman's immigration to Brooklyn in 1952 is coming

Brooklyn_FilmPoster.jpg

Inb4 Gaga uses the album as the Telephone continuation and plans on "killing" Beyonce at the Grammy's and when she wins says... "My whole album and this win was a giant finale to the Telephone continuation...now I killed the Queen B and her hive! Rise Little Monsters! RIIIIIZZZE!!! :laughga:

Archived