Lana Del Rey - Caught You Boy

Creyk

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
6 hours ago, Benji said:

I'm still gagging over the fact we finally got Ghetto Baby in HQ :giveup:

HOLY **** :udidnt: 

YASSS, it sounds so good :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Igor Ferreira Giacomini

Wish I may. Wish I might have my one true love tonight. Will you be mine? - Caught You Boy

Wish I may. Wish I might find my one true love tonight. Do you think that he could be you? - Serial Killer

FrozenKookie

DL link for this, please?

And anybody here who happens to have an up-to-date link where I can download her all unreleased and demo stuff? :(

High King

Does anyone have a download link? And what are the other 3 songs that leaked recently?

Illuminati

i really miss her Born To Die/Paradise era music :giveup: Not to say that I didn't love everything else but Paradise might still be my favorite of her releases and the unreleased material from around that time was also so good. Whatever she chooses to do I'll still listen to her though.

TerrenceV2
13 hours ago, Creyk said:

Post-paradise stuff is not owned by anyone, she learned how to secure her stuff after that

mariah.gif

Not really, Black Beauty was Ultraviolemcd/post-paradise and it still leaked

playground love - josef salvat

Opulence

Some parts sound like the 'like you lots, polka dots' melody of Put The Radio On, I feel like some Lana songs are a combination of a lot of songs she's written to make one final product 

Archived