Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

A4VL5Ty.gif

Spoiler

I love Miss Banks music, but as a person, she's just so messy. I hope she gets the help she needs and not get into any more messes.

And I hope this is a real apology and not because she needed coins. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Red

At least she has dignity.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Nicole

She needs to directly apologise to Zayn and the Muslim population, she needs to specifically apologise to the groups she has offended. To me, apologising to "the world" is still not taking responsibility and is still implicitly denying responsibility for attacking -specific- groups. It's like someone getting bashed and the perpetrator apologizing to the city  - it's essentially useless, say it to their face.

It's obvious that Azealia knows that the slurs are wrong, but doesn't understand or hasn't reflected on why they're wrong. Being aware of the implications is crucial to being able to change your mindset and attitude towards such behaviour. 

Florian

So she copied and pasted a photo her label gave to her. 

That's not enough girl. :emma:

Babel

I love her music and I think she's being honest with her apologies, but I truly hope she gets help ASAP. She just loses it when she gets angry and that's not a healthy behavior.

Mujinkyaku

She can fall off the face of the Earth for all I care.

I've already seen it before. She's apologizing now and in just about two minutes she'll be back to throwing racist / antisemitic / homophobic epithets at people. I'm over it.

Begone demon !

DrewStevens

Now prove you are actually sorry and don't say anything racist, homophobic, transphobic or xenophobic. You can't always get away with these things by saying "sorry I was angry", that's not how it works

PartySick

I hope it's sincere and she actually changes her behavior. Time will tell :ohno:

💚

ryanripley

fool me once, shame on you

fool me twice, go **** yourself with a spiked hammer you ungrateful, tail between your legs, flea ridden dog

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived