Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Adele Was Drunk At Swinefest

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Gaga should have recorded a song with her that night, she could not say no when she's drunk :stalkga:

Adele teased she has recorded a song with a big artist who is a friend of hers but because of management issues it didn't feature on 25... Though Adele wants it to happen one day. I'm pretty sure she was talking about Gaga as months before they met in L.A. a press article revealed they planned to meet in studio to record a song in January (and we all know they met in January in L.A.) 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
10 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

Of course, but for some reason I just can't picture Adele getting sloppy and drunk.  Don't ask me why but I just can't.    :laughga:

I feel the opposite :chica: I can only picture her as a crazy funny drunk girl ever since Carpool Karaoke :lolga:

chaeri pls

Andreyw
11 hours ago, Caesium said:

Must've been why she thought MANiCURE was a good song

2z5mxic.jpg

MANiCURE is better than half of ARTPOP, especially Donerteller , MJWho and Jewels N Death 

2z5mxic.jpg

Manul
11 hours ago, Caesium said:

Must've been why she thought MANiCURE was a good song

2z5mxic.jpg

1kl6tmF.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

DeanWinchester
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Adele teased she has recorded a song with a big artist who is a friend of hers but because of management issues it didn't feature on 25... Though Adele wants it to happen one day. I'm pretty sure she was talking about Gaga as months before they met in L.A. a press article revealed they planned to meet in studio to record a song in January (and we all know they met in January in L.A.) 

I think "logistics" was the term she used. Gaga was busy with C2C and AHS at the time. I do hope sometime in the future, the song will be released. :ohno:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Rocketno10
11 hours ago, Red said:

g0rl your perception is so wrong :smh: She sings non-pop music but that doesn't mean she is a saint :smh: 

Adele is too pop to be non-pop.....

Adult contemporary with a bit of RnB and soul influence 

Red
Just now, fobbyassLM said:

Adele is too pop to be non-pop.....

Adult contemporary with a bit of RnB and soul influence 

You know what I meant 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, Red said:

You know what I meant 

I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't, could u explain a little more?:)

Red
20 minutes ago, fobbyassLM said:

I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't, could u explain a little more?:)

She doesn't do synthpop, EDM...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Caesium
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

MANiCURE is better than half of ARTPOP, especially Donerteller , MJWho and Jewels N Death 

2z5mxic.jpg

You will NOT come for Mary God Holland when it is infinitely superior to BASiCURE

208224_600.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

GagaMyBlood95
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but Mark worked with Adele on 21 and 25, now he is working with Gaga, so there is a possibility of that song actually being released through LG5, but we'll just have to wait and see..

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but Mark worked with Adele on 21 and 25, now he is working with Gaga, so there is a possibility of that song actually being released through LG5, but we'll just have to wait and see..

To me Adele is definitely a possibility to be amongst LG5 duets :) 

Economy
13 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

Oh wow!!  The things you learn sometimes.  It's kind of funny because Adele doesn't seem like the type of girl that drinks.  She seems so proper and all.  I can only picture her drinking tea and eating biscuits.

What??????? Shes always been open about smoking and shr swears A LOT!!!!!

I almost forgot how beautiful her accent is :sara:

➰ Life is Born This Way on Repeat ➰

Archived