đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Big Sia News (on Monday 16th May)

Music

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
9 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Tour or performance at the BBMAs (Move Your Body or Slayage Glass please)

slayage glass :giveup:

you made my day ahah

(I love that song soon much btw)

Colourful

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
7 hours ago, andy232000 said:

and yet that is more interesting than most other performers

She definitely has fans who like her for the way she is. But for me, if I go to a concert, I want the artist be the center of the stage and doing their stuff, not some dancers being the center of everything. Because it not "So You Think You Can Dance" Tour featuring Sia's music.

Look at those clowns

PaperIz

PLEASE BE A TOUR I NEED TO HEAR THOSE VOCALS LIVE 

11 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

her tour basically will be her standing in the corner singing

And it will be amazing. Her voice is enough to sell tickets. Not to mention she'll have visuals performed by others if she does.

PaperIz
10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's the tour....she just released an album so it's obviously not a new one

I read once that she said she was working on 2 albums at once, this is acting and then a personal type one. Maybe I'm mistaken though :tongue: but it's probably a tour lol

Sia Daily

Her voice alone is worth the price of a ticket...everyone is so obsessed with visuals these days that they forget MUSIC IS FOR YOUR FLAMIN' EARS DARLINS.

Anyway, there's a rumor if it's a tour she's playing tabernacle hall in Notting Hill, London

Sia Daily

guys the news is i will be joining sia to perform live on stage and they are getting rid of maddie zelweger coz i'm more talented

this has been hard for me to keep a secret

gagaisitalian

If she's going on tour, I will definitely be there. I'm so excited.

MJHolland
On May 14, 2016 at 10:41 AM, RudzXinc said:

She definitely has fans who like her for the way she is. But for me, if I go to a concert, I want the artist be the center of the stage and doing their stuff, not some dancers being the center of everything. Because it not "So You Think You Can Dance" Tour featuring Sia's music.

That's basically what Adele does on her tours but 10 feet to the left or right :awkney:

When you have captivating talent, you can let it speak for itself. You're so used to pop stars that have to have the attention on them 110% of the time with flashy visuals to distract you from the fact that nothing separates them from the rest of the bunch...

Dominic
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

That's basically what Adele does on her tours but 10 feet to the left or right :awkney:

When you have captivating talent, you can let it speak for itself. You're so used to pop stars that have to have the attention on them 110% of the time with flashy visuals to distract you from the fact that nothing separates them from the rest of the bunch...

Adele interacts with her audience and it feels more like an intimate show. I wouldn't pay money to watch an artist on tour if they weren't on the stage. I'd just listen to the album so I understand their point or view.  

Yes she may sing live and have incredible vocals but a large part of seeing your fave on tour is to actually see them perform, in my opinion anyway.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Adele interacts with her audience and it feels more like an intimate show. I wouldn't pay money to watch an artist on tour if they weren't on the stage. I'd just listen to the album so I understand their point or view.  

Yes she may sing live and have incredible vocals but a large part of seeing your fave on tour is to actually see them perform, in my opinion anyway.  

Who say's Sia wouldn't interact with the audience every few songs? Sia has one of the most upbeat, rememberable, and funny personalities in the pop world. All you have to do it watch a interview with her. 

Dominic
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Who say's Sia wouldn't interact with the audience every few songs? Sia has one of the most upbeat, rememberable, and funny personalities in the pop world. All you have to do it watch a interview with her. 

I didn't say she wouldn't interact. That's not what I'm discussing, another user said they wouldn't go see her if she stood in the corner and I agree with their point of view and expanded on it. 

If she interacts with her audience great but I was referring to whether or not id see her if she didn't.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sia Daily
1 hour ago, AM98GJ said:

My wallet isn't ready but who cares 

literally am in the same boat but i'll remortgage my (non existant) house so it;s' ok

if she happens to do 2 nights in london i'm gonna try and go to both, purely because she'll probably never tour again...well not at least until the this is old age tour in 2086

AM98GJ
1 hour ago, Sia Daily said:

literally am in the same boat but i'll remortgage my (non existant) house so it;s' ok

if she happens to do 2 nights in london i'm gonna try and go to both, purely because she'll probably never tour again...well not at least until the this is old age tour in 2086

Where do you think she'll do it? I was low key praying for the O2 Academy in Brixton because I love that venue so much, but I know she's too big for that :giveup:

Archived