Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Did Gaga have a miscarriage?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I also have to share that Prince's death has hit me incredibly hard. As a 33-year-old (almost!), I am older than most of you and have a lifetime full of memories of Prince. And him dying of a drug overdose is just about the LAST headline I would ever expect to read. It's just so contradictory of everything he ever shared about his life.

It's got me giving a 2nd thought to Lady Gaga and all our pop icons and realizing just how much they struggle with that we never, ever know about. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

Period bloating, weight fluctuations and relaxing on any diets is most likely the cause as well as the style of clothing your wearing - there are lots of factors that can figure to weight gain especially in women. Sure, pregnancy is a possibility but I personally feel uncomfortable discussing that especially on a public forum because if that were the case, something did happen and she'd be keeping it to herself. 

This conversation entirely is kind of uncomfortable. Its the biggest reach if you look at it from a *not true* perspective and sad from a *true* perspective. But you got me thinking....

ReidOne
1 minute ago, FLP13 said:

This conversation entirely is kind of uncomfortable. Its the biggest reach if you look at it from a *not true* perspective and sad from a *true* perspective. But you got me thinking....

You nailed it... I didn't want to bring this up, out of fear that it would incite even more "reach" replies, but if you consider this theory, it puts a whole new perspective on the meaning of the lyrics from "Til It Happens to You." Can you imagine if she was singing about a miscarriage experience? It would explain all the emotion we saw pouring out of her. Not to say that it couldn't be 100% derived from the sexual assault, but imagine if she were dealing with a miscarriage on top of it. 

JbGaga
48 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I don't think she had a miscarriage, but it wouldn't be her first abortion. There's no way she'd be that far along and abort, though. So I'm with everyone else: girl was hungry.

Im sorry.... Has she said she had an abortion or are we making up **** that is really personal?

PartySick

Nah, I think she'd get insanely and visibly sad if that happened.

The woman's 5 foot tall, if she puts on 5 pounds, she explodes outwards :giveup:

Katsuki Bakugo
47 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

I didn't say anything about it was wrong, but Gaga apparently has had body issues with herself in the past and maybe it affected her when someone asked if she was pregnant.

I know you weren't boo boo :) I was saying that ina  general passing comment as like you know nothing wrong with that hey! kind of way

48 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Trust me, I am "that age" and no one knows this better than me! At the start of my 30's I was 165 lbs. and now I'm almost 33 and pushing 200 lbs. And I'm 6'0" and Gaga is like ... what... 5'3"? But... it's all about how the weight carries on the body. And that absolutely looks like pregnancy to me. Not mere weight gain. Just my (uninformed) 2 cents!

I know this too as someone who was 60 kg's when he left school then gets an office job and puts on 20 kgs... I was really had to learn to treat my body better and exercise and eat right as I sit down all day! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Ciccone Madonna

No, i dont think so. Tha belly fits to a 4-5 month baby. Impossible to have miscariage that period.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, StefaniLives said:

There is a whole article from 2012 where Kelly Osbourne publicly accused her of being pregnant and having a miscarriage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2206147/Kelly-Osbourne-claims-Lady-Gaga-pregnant.html

How sweet of her to do something so damaging to a persons mental well-being when she is down and out. What an absolute vial person!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

No, i dont think so. Tha belly fits to a 4-5 month baby. Impossible to have miscariage that period.

Well its not impossible. 

Space Cowboy
43 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm just gonna leave this here

Thank you!

Clip
3 hours ago, Timmers said:

I don't think she had a miscarriage, but it wouldn't be her first abortion. There's no way she'd be that far along and abort, though. So I'm with everyone else: girl was hungry.

Did she have an abortion before??

Miel

I thought this was gonna be more MTN analyses.

On that note, I... don't necessarily agree or disagree with OP?

3 points in and ready for more

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived