opinion

Do you feel the same?

Nono

Featured Posts

Nono

I feel like ever since ARTPOP era started till this day ( exepct Oscars and that perfomance) there is something off with her and I cant put my finger on it? Like some part od her soul is missing and I cant explain it really... :green:

OmgSum1Actually

She became dressing less p0rn and she's not A SINNER ANYMORE

Shameless selfpromo

Batwings

I personally feel like she's become much more genuine in the post-ARTPOP world.

Gardevoir

Obviously you can't put your finger on her without her permission, that's what bodyguards are for.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well she hasn't been "Lady Gaga" as you knew her since the BTW era. ARTPOP era was a bust and since then "Gaga" has been resting, as she put it on Twitter. Wait for the LG5 era

Ciccone Madonna

I think she was overproducing and promoting music the first years.  Now she is taking things more slowly. She is just trying to live as normal person. I mean she has achieved a lot of things being only 30. She needs a small break.

Batwings
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

She became dressing less **** and she's not A SINNER ANYMORE

REDEEM HA!

tumblr_lrqrkaL9aA1r200coo1_500.jpg

Manul
6 minutes ago, Nono said:

there is something off with her and I cant put my finger on it? :green:

that's what happens when you go crazy on fillers

yMk5WCu.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Stewful2929

Yes. Sometimes I have to remind myself of the great person she is, because she's not the same. It's like one day she woke up and she took on another person altogether

PopThatArt

I think one thing is she's trying not to be as provocative as she used to be, it's like she's purposely trying not to push buttons. It's like she's purposely trying not to stand out either, like she's just trying to blend in with the crowd. 

I forget who talked about it but there's an artist who talked about how for the first few years of their career they were wrapped up in making music that sells, making music for the charts, to get attention and that they have to sell records to please the fans, but then after a few albums, they realized they can just be themself and can take time with their music and they don't have to worry about pleasing everyone. Maybe that's something Gaga is feeling now? 

Go see A Star is Born

Space Cowboy
9 minutes ago, Nono said:

I feel like ever since ARTPOP era started till this day ( exepct Oscars and that perfomance) there is something off with her and I cant put my finger on it? Like some part od her soul is missing and I cant explain it really... :green:

Since the hip injury i think. She hasnt been the same since.

Space Cowboy

Conspiracy theory: What if thats what Do What U Want it really about? o.O

Edonis

Honestly she's just enjoying her only break from touring and promoting music. Literally every year since she 2008 she's been touring and stuff. She's always been less of a character in person I think when she's in private/not promoting music. 

As for the ARTPOP era, the beginning felt like normal Gaga IMO. Things really started to change around October where the real piece of her depression started. 

Wait and see how she treats LG5 and its era. 

Archived