💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Had a dream about LG5's Lead

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

I mean hey, I know a dream can mean nothing but a lot of people believe in the notion that dreams symbolise a past or future event.

I'll walk you through it, ironically enough the dream starts by me getting woken up by my phone, I keep getting all these texts from friends saying you've got to check out the new Gaga single. There and then I lose all life, I wake up and hurry to the laptop to check GGD out (doesn't even brush teeth or washes face lol), while the site is loading it felt like the longest minute of my life. My hands are shaking, I can barely catch my breath, million thoughts running through my head. The site opens and I see the headline "Lady Gaga surprises fans with NEW SINGLE".

First, the single cover was so iconic like nothing I've seen before. It was basically an image of Gaga, her hair was similar to the recent MET GALA (blonde and curly) , she has this strong red lip on and her eyes are kinda closed as she looks down to her guitar, yes she has an electronic guitar in her arms with both hands on, to what seems to be her rocking out a tune. Ok it gets even crazier, the background of the single cover, was a freakin coliseum and the sun was going down that was basically the backdrop to the single cover. 

imagine this image 

3cfba6ec-751c-40ee-ac52-fccc669cb7bc_00f

with Gaga in the middle with blonde curly hair, red lip, and an electronic guitar in her arms plus the sky displayed a sunset, so a orange/purple tint. I KNOW ****IN weave snatcher. 

Sadly In my dream, I saw no single title but the cover alone was revolutionary In my opinion. 

OMG now for the sound, wish I focused more on this, I feel in dreams you focus more on the imagery rather than the sound. So I kinda forgot the details. The sound of It was very realistic, It didn't feel like it was her best song but maybe her best since Bad Romance. I remember thinking along those lines. It sounded like a pop rock power ballad, the verses were electronic rock and the chorus was pure pop with powerful yet alluring belting. It felt like her rock "Like A Prayer" if that makes sense. 

I think a mix of these songs might be a close indication to what I think I heard (I know I sound so floppy right now lol)

AND JUST LIKE THAT MUSIC WAS CHANGED ONCE AGAIN 

#Dreamsdocometrue:hor:

PERFECTIONIST

tumblr_n1d6wscqPT1rf32zlo1_500.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Mikey Monster

Hell ****in yas I love ur dream!!! ❤️❤️❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Versace
1 hour ago, C Slayclair said:

tumblr_n1d6wscqPT1rf32zlo1_500.gif

You would know, bet your still holding to the dream that one day Natalia will score her first bubbling under the hot 100 smash hit :lana:

PERFECTIONIST
7 minutes ago, Versace said:

You would know, bet your still holding to the dream that one Natalia will score her first bubbling under the hot 100 smash hit :lana:

but my fave does have hits

you seem mad...

you should go dream of lg5 songs

while I go listen to the 2 songs my fave put out this year with her coming EP

xoxo

Versace
Just now, C Slayclair said:

but my fave does have hits

you seem mad...

you should go dream of lg5 songs

while I go listen to the 2 songs my fave put out this year with her coming EP

xoxo

Honey at least I have dreams

take your nightmarish attitude out of my thread

bye irrelevant-clair

PERFECTIONIST
7 minutes ago, Versace said:

Honey at least I have dreams

take your nightmarish attitude out of my thread

bye irrelevant-clair

sadly your dreams are about another person's life and not your future

xoxo

TimisaMonster

I actually want Gaga to surprise release the lead single so we all lose our minds :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Killa

I want that cover. If i ever make it, one day i want that cover. Do we have a deal? ahah

Versace
1 hour ago, C Slayclair said:

sadly your dreams are about another person's life and not your future

xoxo

Lol you're so irrelevant that I just noticed this 

:toofunny:

Archived