💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Another bible post on Gaga's Instagram

boobtank

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Interesting post. 

Lol at all the PRESSED non-relogious people here. 

You all preach about how intolerant religious people are yet you can't be tolerant when others express their faith. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens
6 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

I grew up as a catholic, but i realised i didnt need religion in my life. I am an atheist now. Religion is just prejudice and human anatony shaming. I wish gaga realize how flawed this system of sin and love is.

Except not everyone who has a belief in God has to believe in the system. What she actually said in this post is that God loves everyone no matter what so I dont see how this post promotes the prejudice that religion created.

Brooke Candy
2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

wow, this comment exudes intelligents.

This comment doesn't make any sense. But i guess you're just not able to answer my question for whatever reason..which is fine.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

The Child
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

"Someone society shames as if she and her body are a man's trash can"

Girl :wtf: I'll admit, between this and a few tweets like "the boys won't be in charge for long", she's coming on strong with that feminism :wtf:

My "male privilege" is making me feel victimized by her statements tbh :green: it makes me uncomfortable, even though I know it shouldn't :green:

She hinted at feminism with G.U.Y just like she hinted at Born This Way with Alejandro. LG5 will be a feminist album! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bradley

Gaga being a Catholic is not a surprise, guys. :emma:

She's feeling positive and that's a good thing.

I'm a christian, I TRY to follow Jesus' good teachings and I hate the whole priest system. Can't beljeve many of you is so close minded

crisTEAne

she's right. as i was reading her post, i visualized the feet-bathing moment in judas. further proof that she didn't change one bit. :unicorn:

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Didymus

This is getting a bit boring now.

Also, cringe at her Mary Magdalene comment. I expect her to know that's a myth invented in the Middle Ages. There is nothing in the Bible that presents her as a prostitute, and the sinful woman washing Jesus' feet is not Mary Magdalene at all.

Oh well :smh:

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

Except not everyone who has a belief in God has to believe in the system. What she actually said in this post is that God loves everyone no matter what so I dont see how this post promotes the prejudice that religion created.

Mary Magdalene didn t need the love of Jesus, and the fact that she was a horn doesnt make jesus love more interesting. It like saying i have forgiven a sinner so i love everyone, although pointing out that something is wrong in being a horn in the first place . Bible teachings are flawedc.

Angel Down

What saddens me more, is that she's misinformed concerning Christianity... Mary Magdalene was NOT a prostitute. It was a lie the Catholic church constructed in its latter years so as to degrade Mary M. since Jesus loved her to an extreme extent. They didn't want a woman to be viewed as a "person" of such importance. They had to defile her name and stain her purity so women were viewed as inferior and "dirty", maintaining patriarchy at its finest.

@Didymus
I just read your post. 
EDUCATE HA

holy scheisse

Her conservative liberalism makes me feel uncomfortable :lana:

ARTPOPNick

Is she on coke, lsd, weed, speed, xtc, mdna :madge: again?

Don't come for me guys

It's just weird why she is sharing all her "bible"-experiences with us

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Black Salvatore said:

What saddens me more, is that she's misinformed concerning Christianity... Mary Magdalene was NOT a prostitute. It was a lie the Catholic church constructed in its latter years so as to degrade Mary M. since Jesus loved her to an extreme extent. They didn't want a woman to be viewed as a "person" of such importance. They had to defile her name and stain her purity so women were viewed as inferior and "dirty", maintaining patriarchy at its finest.

Don't Catholics praise the virgin Mary though? She's a huge female figure. 

But a virgin when Christ was conceived. Seems like sex is the issue. 

IntoYou1

Why everyone get so mad about her belief .. Is her choice to follow God , there nothing wrong with that. You guys want people to respect you guys for been gay then you guys need to learn to respect her religion.. And stop making fun of her.. I happy she talk about love and love one another and how to be kind like Jesus say.. She a good role model.. If she want to be Catholic let her be and if she want to vote for Hilary is her choice and we have to respect her choice.. 

Roro

PopThatArt

All this god and purpose talk from Bieber and hanging out with priests, and now Gaga. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived