💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who here is most likely to be Gaga?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Mus

It's me! Don't forget to buy my new vegetables and fruits on your local market! :lolga:

Spoiler
Spoiler

:derpga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

That was what Gaga said about the way her fans interpret everything recently.

I remember long ago ... I have to find that interview ... when Gaga was surprised when someone commented that something Gaga said or wrote was very literal.  Gaga replied: of course it's literal.  Meanwhile, I'm thinking everything she says seems metaphorical.   I think it's literal only to those who know Gaga's metaphors. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

POP2
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Well split my **** and call me Caitlyn:air:

OmgSum1Actually

It's me and I am punishing you by not giving you LG5 bc you gave me WPs:excuseu:

Shameless selfpromo

VenusBlackStar

But what if Gaga has MULTIPLE accounts made with separate email addresses? :poot:

blackpink

Guess what little monstrocities it's me y'all be better shut up about lg5 or ill release till it happens to Asia featuring vocal input from space cowboy

10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I remember long ago ... I have to find that interview ... when Gaga was surprised when someone commented that something Gaga said or wrote was very literal.  Gaga replied: of course it's literal.  Meanwhile, I'm thinking everything she says seems metaphorical.   I think it's literal only to those who know Gaga's metaphors. 

its that interview when she was asked about the btw lyrics. she said her team was irritated by the simple, straight-forward lyrics.

ModernEcstasy

I don't think she comes here anymore. Not as a user anyway. She just casually browses. 

:gaycat:

Archived