Shadowcrest
23 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So you're not even gonna bother to explain what you mean by pandering?Ā 

Ā 

Honestly after this message i'm done speaking to you.Ā 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Themysciran said:

Honestly after this message i'm done speaking to you.Ā 

Wow, so you say I'm "pandering" (idk what you mean by that) and then exit the conversation?

Lol, go project your misery on someone else next time.Ā 

Shadowcrest
44 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Wow, so you say I'm "pandering" (idk what you mean by that) and then exit the conversation?

Lol, go project your misery on someone else next time.Ā 

Oh well if you're going to start insulting me like the true hypocrite that you are, i'm not done here. Sounds like I struck a chord by calling you a pandering twat, so there's clearly some truth to the statement.Ā 

Go be underhanded elsewhere you waste of space.

Morphine Prince

Oh well if you're going to start insulting me like the true hypocrite that you are, i'm not done here. Sounds like I struck a chord by calling you a pandering twat, so there's clearly some truth to the statement.Ā 

Go be underhanded elsewhere you waste of space.

You've been insulting me the entire time lmao. I'm just stopping down to your level.

And I STILL don't get why you say I'm pandering, yet you won't explain.

Ā 

Shadowcrest
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

You've been insulting me the entire time lmao. I'm just stopping down to your level.

And I STILL don't get why you say I'm pandering, yet you won't explain.

Ā 

I don't have to explain, and I don't plan on it. I'll let you figure you out on your own.

I haven't been insulting you the entire time, I insulted you when you deserved it.Ā 

Morphine Prince

I don't have to explain, and I don't plan on it. I'll let you figure you out on your own.

I haven't been insulting you the entire time, I insulted you when you deserved it.Ā 

Calling me a simp several times lol.

I'm totally being honest when I say I don't get what you mean by pandering. Stop being insufferable and tell me. We may end up understanding each other.Ā 

Shadowcrest
3 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

I have to sadly agree with your points. Ā I'm hypocritical as I am big on animal activism yet i eat meat. Ā I would say that fur is simply a fashion statement and uneccessary and meat is food, survival. Ā However this isn't the case, people in the coldest of climates frequently wear fur as it's the only viable means of warmth and in today's society we have developed enough to have alternative options to meat. So typical viewpoints as such don't apply. Ā 

It's disheartening, personally, as I am unable to fight for an animal when I carry the burden of the awful meat industry on my shoulders. Ā 

I also have to note that a majority of people will unconsciously buy into the 'fur industry' when they choose to wear leather yet because we disassociate ourselves with cows (farm animals) it's seen as okay. Ā 

However on the flip side I agree with the other comments as no one is 100% clean and if we lived in a society where only those could speak out and fight then we'd never advance. Ā 

I'm not against anyone speaking out, but no-one gives a flying **** on this forum with your silly activism on a woman who clearly doesn't give half of a third of a **** what you're screaming about.Ā 

If you wanna speak out and fight, go join an organization and protest ****, don't sit on a singers fan forum and preach to people who don't care. It doesn't advance anything for anyone.Ā 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Calling me a simp several times lol.

I'm totally being honest when I say I don't get what you mean by pandering. Stop being insufferable and tell me. We may end up understanding each other.Ā 

I'm not explaining anything to you, figure it out yourself. I don't ****ing like you in the slightest, and you can sit here and pry all you want, you're wasting your own time.Ā 

Morphine Prince

I'm not explaining anything to you, figure it out yourself. I don't ****ing like you in the slightest, and you can sit here and pry all you want, you're wasting your own time.Ā 

So much hatred towards someone you don't know on a forum... wow.Ā 

Insufferable, indeed.Ā 

Shadowcrest

So much hatred towards someone you don't know on a forum... wow.Ā 

Insufferable, indeed.Ā 

You're extremely dis-likable. You're backhanded, dull, and annoying, that's all I need to know to have a hatred for you.Ā 

Morphine Prince

You're extremely dis-likable. You're backhanded, dull, and annoying, that's all I need to know to have a hatred for you.Ā 

Stop projecting your self hate on me. You don't know me and I don't know you. Hate is a poison, get that checked.Ā 

Bozeman-Distressed-Blue-Mirror-P15277862

Ā 

Shadowcrest

Stop projecting your self hate on me. You don't know me and I don't know you. Hate is a poison, get that checked.Ā 

Bozeman-Distressed-Blue-Mirror-P15277862

Ā 

I'm perfectly fine with myself, I think you can't handle criticism so you're using this cheesy self hate ****, get a gripĀ :air:Ā 

Ā 

Morphine Prince

I'm perfectly fine with myself, I think you can't handle criticism so you're using this cheesy self hate ****, get a gripĀ :air:Ā 

Ā 

Someone who easily hates someone else ONLINEĀ has deeper issues, bud.Ā 

Anyway, good luck.Ā 

Archived