Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes Sartre

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

It IS the same logic whether you want to recognize it or not.Ā 

You can call me a fraud all you want. That's your right. It's a valid opinion.Ā 

However you came in this thread just to shut someone down over speaking out over something they think is wrong.Ā 

You are an ENABLER. Just like the people who shut down people who speak out over issues such as racism or any type of discrimination saying it's their "opinion" or "freedom."Ā 

It is their opinion though, and no amount of bitching from a fraud like you is going to change that. They may not be right, but they have the right to speak as they will about whatever the topic may be.Ā 

Call me an enabler all you want, it means less than nothing to me. If it makes you feel more special, spout your silly bullshit all you want.Ā 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

I sometimes wonder if some fans just discovered her. I mean she is wearing fur since 2010 at least. Hell, she was even wearing meat. So don't annoy me with this bullshit. She is wearing fur, and you can do nothing about it. Deal with it.Ā 

Shadowcrest
14 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

Ā 

@ThemysciranĀ i honestly am trying to respect what you're saying... i just don't getĀ why is it that whenever someone tries defending animals, people are quick to jump down our throats and tell us to mind our own business?Ā Correct me but i can't think of any other social justice issue which receives this kind of response...Ā it's pretty common knowledge at this point in time thatĀ fur is generally at the expense ofĀ violence and torture..... i just don't see why it's so wrong to call someone out for supporting this trade....Ā :wtf:Ā I know no one cares, i've certainly discovered that even slight involvement in the animal rights movement is extremely alienating... I'm face the constant dilemma of not wanting to annoy people yet it's so frustrating and sad when i see genuinely good people promoting something so violent........ I dunno

Ā 

You don't even know if it's real fur, and people say that because it really is none of your business. It's up to her, whether you believe it's right or wrong.Ā 

Shadowcrest
Just now, Sycamore said:

I sometimes wonder if some fans just discovered her. I mean she is wearing fur since 2010 at least. Hell, she was even wearing meat. So don't annoy me with this bullshit. She is wearing fur, and you can do nothing about it. Deal with it.Ā 

Some people on this site like pandering for internet points, it's just the way it is.Ā 

Morphine Prince
14 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

It is their opinion though, and no amount of bitching from a fraud like you is going to change that. They may not be right, but they have the right to speak as they will about whatever the topic may be.Ā 

Call me an enabler all you want, it means less than nothing to me. If it makes you feel more special, spout your silly bullshit all you want.Ā 

I like how you reduce people speaking out to "bitchcing."Ā 

And you sound very upset over others speaking out. I understand your stance but there's somethig odd in the situation when it bothers you that much that othersĀ speak out.Ā 

Anyway, I don't want this to get too personal so I'd rather leave this discussion now. Have a nice day :)Ā 

Dominic
6 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Some people on this site like pandering for internet points, it's just the way it is.Ā 

I have to sadly agree with your points. Ā I'm hypocritical as I am big on animal activism yet i eat meat. Ā I would say that fur is simply a fashion statement and uneccessary and meat is food, survival. Ā However this isn't the case, people in the coldest of climates frequently wear fur as it's the only viable means of warmth and in today's society we have developed enough to have alternative options to meat. So typical viewpoints as such don't apply. Ā 

It's disheartening, personally, as I am unable to fight for an animal when I carry the burden of the awful meat industry on my shoulders. Ā 

I also have to note that a majority of people will unconsciously buy into the 'fur industry' when they choose to wear leather yet because we disassociate ourselves with cows (farm animals) it's seen as okay. Ā 

However on the flip side I agree with the other comments as no one is 100% clean and if we lived in a society where only those could speak out and fight then we'd never advance. Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

kevinthesheep
18 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I've been a fan since 2009 yet only foundĀ this site in 2014... I'd probably get banned if I brought back threads about the meat dressĀ :emma:Ā Though tbh I don't think the meat dress is as morally reprehensible as fur. I know I can't do anything about it... but that isn't going to stop me and people like meĀ from voicing anĀ opinion which is morally correct. Deal with it.

17 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

You don't even know if it's real fur, and people say that because it really is none of your business. It's up to her, whether you believe it's right or wrong.Ā 

I've done a quick searchĀ and it's a YSL fur coat. YSL aren't known for making synthetic fur... could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's real. Besides the point, of course it's up to her. It's her life... she technically could make an Instagram post quoting MLKĀ whilstĀ wearing a shirt with a print of the confederate flag........Ā and oh wait, it's none of our business so weĀ as people who openly support her career, aren't allowed to voice our opinion on whether we believe she is being a hypocrite and voicing her support for injustice and cruelty. Sorry I don't understand your logic and I stillĀ stand by what I said earlier.Ā 

Shadowcrest
12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I like how you reduce people speaking out to "bitchcing."Ā 

And you sound very upset over others speaking out. I understand your stance but there's somethig odd in the situation when it bothers you that much that othersĀ speak out.Ā 

Anyway, I don't want this to get too personal so I'd rather leave this discussion now. Have a nice day :)Ā 

No, reduce people likeĀ youĀ speaking out to "bitching" because that's precisely what it is if not pandering.Ā 

I'm not upset at all, you don't want to argue straight up, you would rather turn to fallacies and other arguments in themselves when proven wrong. It's pathetic and weak, but I expected no less.Ā 

Keep your veiled threats to yourself, I pity you.Ā 

AphroditeLaydee
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Eek. Is that fan shade?

Reminds me of this comment appearing a few weeks ago: "I was ****ing tired! I was overworked. It became all about the money. I began feeling like a corporate machine ā€“ and my art was paying the price. I didnā€™t get into this business to sell perfume or take selfies with strangers."

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if it was.

YEAH!!!! I see that too. I love Gaga more though, if she did mean it that way. HA, I live!

Morphine Prince
26 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

No, reduce people likeĀ youĀ speaking out to "bitching" because that's precisely what it is if not pandering.Ā 

I'm not upset at all, you don't want to argue straight up, you would rather turn to fallacies and other arguments in themselves when proven wrong. It's pathetic and weak, but I expected no less.Ā 

Keep your veiled threats to yourself, I pity you.Ā 

Omg you're so hostile :wtf:

"I pity you"Ā 

"I expectedĀ noĀ less" .... you don't even know me.Ā 

You called someone else out for bitching as well without them being frauds like me so....Ā 

LebaneseDude
46 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I have to sadly agree with your points. Ā I'm hypocritical as I am big on animal activism yet i eat meat. Ā I would say that fur is simply a fashion statement and uneccessary and meat is food, survival. Ā However this isn't the case, people in the coldest of climates frequently wear fur as it's the only viable means of warmth and in today's society we have developed enough to have alternative options to meat. So typical viewpoints as such don't apply. Ā 

It's disheartening, personally, as I am unable to fight for an animal when I carry the burden of the awful meat industry on my shoulders. Ā 

I also have to note that a majority of people will unconsciously buy into the 'fur industry' when they choose to wear leather yet because we disassociate ourselves with cows (farm animals) it's seen as okay. Ā 

However on the flip side I agree with the other comments as no one is 100% clean and if we lived in a society where only those could speak out and fight then we'd never advance. Ā 

:applause:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

crisTEAne

omg, the two EXIT signs in her previous insta posts.Ā 

the koons gazing ball.

ARTPOP act 2 is coming.

lead single "EXIT."

ain't that theĀ TEA? sip on it. the truth will be the winner tonight.Ā :hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

YaaaasGaga
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ā 

Is anyone else hoping that this hippy/60's/psychedelic style crosses over into LG5? I'm not sure about any of you but I think this sort of style is absolutely gorgeous and suits her so well, a la these pictures:

2384021831-lady-gaga-hippie-1026415315-31425022987-lady-gaga-hippie-4217019206-3lady-gaga-in-porter-magazine-summer-2014

Archived