I believe that she has the right to be sexual.But her outfit was not beautiful

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Slay 'em queen :gaycat: in your face haters :gaycat:

Snow
13 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Are you kidding? She actually thinks womens rights are less advanced than gay rights?

You can be fired, denied housing, and be denied a promotion in the majority of developed states on this earth for being LGBT, you can't be fired for being a woman. And at least you can use the bathroom you feel safe using...

It's not about your age, Madonna. No body wants to see somebody's wrinkly ass and tits, man or woman. It's not about women. This society we live in has decided we like an aesthetic and it has nothing to do with sexism.

Oh The Holy lack of reading comprehension -_- she didnt say NOR even imply anything like that. And btw, its pretty insulting to her as she is one of The biggest LGBT rights advocates, even in The time it was not cool.

And yeah ageism is everywhere and so is sexism. Stop trying to deny it. And it needs to be given attention.

Thats what M meant, to give attention, not magically change things with this Dress. It really isnt even a qyestion of that dress alone. And she did exactly that. Here were talking about it. And it wasnt a bit of commotion in the Internet, but on global news and papers, discussed in TV ALL over. So mission accomplished yet again. She got The attention everywhere, The biggest attention for Met. (Chech The receipts).

Oh and where do you see a wrinkcly ass? Cause M's body is far far better than many half her age ;) So go ahead and display The goods, not many have what it takes to get that.

Mayve Ppl here are probably just too Young to comprehend ageism properly, I don't know...

So keep going M, one day you will be appreciated!

Snow

@Didymus

I applaude you! Standing ovation! 

Truly you seem to be one of The few who really understand The issue here to which M is trying to bring attention. And especially your view of sexism in accordance with "expected" behaviour is great. 

Also ppl don't seem to get The problem with age and sexuality (in various forms). It is as if there's some weird compulsion to refuse to see or think of older ppl in sexual way. Turning The blind eye. 'Cause obviously for example M has a body far better than most much younger, but its still not okey. Why? She's just supposed to look "classy", mature and demure? Why? It all about that your suppised to act certain way. Which is ofcourse just bs. And thats wgat she us bringing atrention to.

God I would like to see most of you teens here in fifthy years and see what you think. 

MJHolland
37 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh The Holy lack of reading comprehension -_- she didnt say NOR even imply anything like that. And btw, its pretty insulting to her as she is one of The biggest LGBT rights advocates, even in The time it was not cool.

And yeah ageism is everywhere and so is sexism. Stop trying to deny it. And it needs to be given attention.

Thats what M meant, to give attention, not magically change things with this Dress. It really isnt even a qyestion of that dress alone. And she did exactly that. Here were talking about it. And it wasnt a bit of commotion in the Internet, but on global news and papers, discussed in TV ALL over. So mission accomplished yet again. She got The attention everywhere, The biggest attention for Met. (Chech The receipts).

Oh and where do you see a wrinkcly ass? Cause M's body is far far better than many half her age ;) So go ahead and display The goods, not many have what it takes to get that.

Mayve Ppl here are probably just too Young to comprehend ageism properly, I don't know...

So keep going M, one day you will be appreciated!

I, and the rest of society, will continue to be grossed out my Madge's wrinkly old lady parts. If you want to call that ageism, fine. If you want to call that sexism, fine. We don't care. It is what it is I suppose. 

TheBatman
21 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I, and the rest of society, will continue to be grossed out my Madge's wrinkly old lady parts. If you want to call that ageism, fine. If you want to call that sexism, fine. We don't care. It is what it is I suppose. 

"wrinkly old lady parts," yes you are sexist and ageist. And her bum and tattas didn't look wrinkly to me? And you don't speak for all society, obviously the members in this thread that thought she looked badass are also members of society. Anyways it doesn't matter, she accomplished what she intended to, had a blast, and got all the attention for the event once again.

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

"wrinkly old lady parts," yes you are sexist and ageist. And her bum and tattas didn't look wrinkly to me? And you don't speak for all society, obviously the members in this thread that thought she looked badass are also members of society. Anyways it doesn't matter, she accomplished what she intended to, had a blast, and got all the attention for the event once again.

If it was a man, I'd say that I don't want to see his wrinkly old man parts

if it was a young person who has a wrinkly butt, I'd say that I don't want to see their wrinkly young parts

It has nothing to do with gender. You fail to prove this is sexism. It's mind numbing that I took the time to respond to this post :saladga:

TheBatman

Whats sexism is Prince and Iggy Pop are just being eccentric rock stars when they do it, but Madonna should put her wrinkly bits away that pathetic old hag! Thats the attitude. It does have to do with gender. Say what you want, but you still totally missed the point and you're missing the party. What is mind numbing is your lack of self awareness.

Snow

@TheBatman

Amen! 

Though don't even bother with delusional and blind haters. They just don't get it (or maybe they will in 30+ years, one hopes). Ppl usually grow up :)

All hail The one and True Queen getting The attention yet again and haters knickers on a twist.

Didymus

I'm excited for Gaga to turn 50 omg. You'll get it then. Or not, which will be even sadder. The hilarious thing is that looking back at Gaga's career, she'll have shown her tits and her ass 100x more than Madonna did when she was 20/30. Oh well. I guess she'll be called extra desperate then, you are all in for a treat when she isn't dressing up as a classy mom.

FameHookah
16 hours ago, SKANK said:

If Jagger or Boy George showed up at the Met in a jock strap with their ass hanging out they would receive the same amount of flack Madonna did, in fact they would probably end up on a registry. This isn't about gender.

She is masking her inability to evolve as an artist as a fight for women's rights. No one is asking her to don a burqa or become a sexless house wife. We are expecting the same person who pioneered female sexuality to continue pushing the boundaries of what it means to be a sexual human being. That doesn't mean doing the same thing for thirty years. It is embarrassing if your approach to sexuality is the same when your twenty as it is when you are sixty.

Like Baby Jane Hudson reaching for her baby doll dress, Madonna reaches for crotchless panties. It's not about civil rights, it's about desperation, stagnation, and insecurities.

Yeah, 

She can be sexy and flattering at the same time, that dress was over the top ugly..

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

People defending her and her lack of taste look so delusional, like please stop licking her vag and look how foolish you look.

And DONT bring gaga into this, most of the time she can rock being naked, and she looks a lot pleasing to the eye.

Its not about age or sex, its about having some taste for he kind of event she was attending.

She can be sexy if she wants but that dress was the messiest thing she has ever worn, not flattering, nor sexy at all, not even on gaga or beyonce.

WTF is MDNA

Ciccone Madonna
9 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

People defending her and her lack of taste look so delusional, like please stop licking her vag and look how foolish you look.

And DONT bring gaga into this, most of the time she can rock being naked, and she looks a lot pleasing to the eye.

Its not about age or sex, its about having some taste for he kind of event she was attending.

She can be sexy if she wants but that dress was the messiest thing she has ever worn, not flattering, nor sexy at all, not even on gaga or beyonce.

tumblr_maks6f1NjV1qzxgkjo1_1280.jpg 48741592.cached.jpg 

tumblr_mdeab5nRJD1qkzr9fo1_500.gif 

Madonna s ass was always toned due to her strict exercise schedule. I dont know why you say it is disgusting while Gaga s ass is pleasing to the eye:wtf: 

Archived