💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

lego
3 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

i am also at her fan forum but i am not narrow minded as you  believing you can only like one artist or stan only for him. 

That's not what I said, stop twisting my words. This is not ATRL, it's fan forum dedicated to 1 person. If you can't defend your fave without dragging that person, then maybe you should do it somewhere else. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snow
8 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

At least I'm not on her damn fan forum as a hater pretending to be there for "pop culture" just to drag her any chance I get, like some of you are doing on Gagadaily like it's your job.

You are behind your WPs. You are responsible for your own behaviour here. 

Now again, thats your opinion of me which you can keep. I have no clue why The obsession with calling ppl who don't worship haters. Not everyone live to "Stan", remember that. Also #nodoublestandards & #equalityintreatment should be remembered whilst both praising and dragging. In general, why even bother opening topic concerning M since you don't like her.

Ciccone Madonna
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

That's not what I said, stop twisting my words. This is not ATRL, it's fan forum dedicated to 1 person. If you can't defend your fave without dragging that person, then maybe you should do it somewhere else. 

you should question your whole behaviour in this thread from the first post to it. And what you actually have managed to bring to the discussion here??? Nothing.

as i said again someone said about gaga ass, if he didn t said i wouldn t  post something. LOL

lego
Just now, Snow said:

In general, why even bother opening topic concerning M since you don't like her.

I could ask you the same about almost any Gaga related topic.

FreePalestine

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I have been watching Snow posts and i have seen many posts about Gaga being good. But, if i know something since i got into this forum is that are many others that are dragging gaga and they dont stan for madonna at all, but OH LOOK YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THEM ???:usrs: i see where you come from.

lego
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

I have been watching Snow posts and i have seen many posts about Gaga being good. But, if i know something since i got into this forum is that are many others that are dragging gaga and they dont stan for madonna at all, but OH LOOK YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THEM ???:usrs: i see where you come from.

You just joined last month. 

Stop trying. I'm done with this stupid discussion. 

FreePalestine

Snow
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

So you are an opinion police here too Lol get a life. As said, you may think whatever of me, its not my problem. We are in a Entertainment section now though. Please stop you Petty personal campaign against less fanatic members and Take part in actual topic & conversation or just move along, please.

Oh and thx @Ciccone Madonna very Sweet of you to defend me.

lego
1 minute ago, Snow said:

get a life.

Rich, coming from you.:toofunny:

I'm not the only one who noticed these posts tho, others will report you without telling you anything. Just so you know. 

FreePalestine

58 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

People defending her and her lack of taste look so delusional, like please stop licking her vag and look how foolish you look.

And DONT bring gaga into this, most of the time she can rock being naked, and she looks a lot pleasing to the eye.

Its not about age or sex, its about having some taste for he kind of event she was attending.

She can be sexy if she wants but that dress was the messiest thing she has ever worn, not flattering, nor sexy at all, not even on gaga or beyonce.

If you're mentioning "looks a lot pleasing to the eye" you've missed the point entirely. 

AJH219

I hope she goes full on nude next year to spite all you goddamn misogynistic motherfckers. If Brad Pitt, Chris Evans, or any other older piece of man meat showed up in a revealing body suit that exposed their chiseled six pack, their cock bulge, and a jockstrap that made their ass irresistible, you pressed hypocritical bottoms would go jerk off for days over it. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if you all summoned a circle jerk and showered yourselves with cum. But the minute a older woman steps out in a "revealing" outfit, she's "DISGUSTING", an "ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT", and TRY HARD"? Seriously, you all need to just go fvck yourselves. Gay men are truly the most deplorable, self-centered,  people on the planet. And yet they sit here and wonder why the majority still despise us? Get a fcking grip on reality. Its this hatred for women, plain and simple. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Snow
2 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Rich, coming from you.:toofunny:

I'm not the only one who noticed these posts tho, others will report you without telling you anything. Just so you know. 

Then they can go ahead and do it, I don't mind. Its just weird to me why keep issuing these threats. Is there a mafia now after me?  I just don't understand what's your personal obsession with me? Why don't you just ignore me?

I havent ignored you because I have nothing personal against you (at least yet( and you have some great opinions in some threads which I agree with. So I don't understand why hound me. There are far worse Gaga draggers out there. Is it truly because I like M too?

lego
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Then they can go ahead and do it, I don't mind. Its just weird to me why keep issuing these threats. Is there a mafia now after me?  I just don't understand what's your personal obsession with me? Why don't you just ignore me?

I havent ignored you because I have nothing personal against you (at least yet( and you have some great opinions in some threads which I agree with. So I don't understand why hound me. There are far worse Gaga draggers out there. Is it truly because I like M too?

I didn't issue any threats, you misunderstood that, I was just saying in general. There are others who noticed the patern too. And we all have criticized Gaga at one point, but there is a big difference between that and just dragging her for no reason. Others get reported too, you're not special. I got wps many times too.

I don't have anything personal. 

Anyway, this is tiring so... have a good day. 

FreePalestine

JusKeepBreathin

God did she really have to defend that dress at the Met? I think she can wear anything sexy she wants but that dress was tacky tacky tacky. You only have to watch project runway for a season to know that black lace and leather = hooker. Then there was straps and the weird forehead jewelry. I mean get a new stylist Madonna. It wasn't that you were dressed sexy, the dress was a mess. 

819c08ff7732f050e3d976242c480b81.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Didymus

@SecretWeapon :giveup: Yas.

1 hour ago, just4fun said:

God did she really have to defend that dress at the Met? I think she can wear anything sexy she wants but that dress was tacky tacky tacky. You only have to watch project runway for a season to know that black lace and leather = hooker. Then there was straps and the weird forehead jewelry. I mean get a new stylist Madonna. It wasn't that you were dressed sexy, the dress was a mess. 

I get this 100% and it's been a returning comment here, but I don't think you (and others) realize that the main criticism in the media was about her age and how this wasn't appropriate for a woman in her 50s. Very few people mentioned the actual look of the dress and how that was the problem.

So Madonna is not responding to people who didn't like her dress. Just wanted to clear that up, because I feel like it creates an unfair conversation here.

Love Michael Kors' shade btw :heart: Come back pls.

Sister

Thank You Madonna, always!

People are always on Madonna's case and she just keeps doing her thing, she deserves so much respect. This is nothing new, it's been her entire career. I am happy that she is strong enough to take it and keep being herself. She is such a force! I admire her, always have. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived