other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

lego
2 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

tumblr_maks6f1NjV1qzxgkjo1_1280.jpg 48741592.cached.jpg 

tumblr_mdeab5nRJD1qkzr9fo1_500.gif 

Madonna s ass was always toned due to her strict exercise schedule. I dont know why you say it is disgusting while Gaga s ass is pleasing to the eye:wtf: 

This is fking flamebait. Just stop. 

:wtf:

FreePalestine

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

gaga-butt.jpg 

VMAs outfit. I find it classy while you will likely find it disgusting.

Snow
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Oh its The "flamebait" police. On what grounds though? Ciccone responded to a person bringing The subject up. It was said that Gaga is far more pleasing to The eye, and ciccone provided an erm alternative view to that. Good job! 

lego
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

VMAs outfit. I find it classy while you will likely find it disgusting.

I didn't talk about classy or disgusting, but you're like a bad tabloid posting Gaga's unflattering pics from BTWB.

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh its The "flamebait" police. On what grounds though? Ciconne responded to a person bringing The subject up. It was said that Gaga is far more pleasing to The eye, and ciconbe provided and erm alternative view to that. Good job! 

Would you like another WP with that, sir? 

You know very well why it's flamebait. Do you even know where you are? 

FreePalestine

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

I didn't talk about classy or disgusting, but you're like a bad tabloid posting Gaga's unflattering pics from BTWB.

this one is from the top results of gagas ass on google images. I just wanted to point calling  Madonna ass disgusting  while gaga s enjoyable to see is totally absurd. I am you are pro women expressing themselves or you are calling them disgusting fairgorund strippers(Elton John quote on Madonna) You can t have double standards on this issue.

froot
17 hours ago, pikachugagamon said:

i love the queen of pop but i don't see men her age wearing provocative outfits..i don't see how that fits in with gender equality..:huh:

But what has that got to do with anything? Women can be sexual just as much as men can, it's not what your wearing, like not every man is gonna wear a dress.

feel the fever

lego

She recently almost always has something to support that ass, because - gravity?

Madonna-Ass-by-Terry-Richardson-Harpers-

photo.jpg

+

at the MET Gala

So sad that not everyone finds that attractive. You can go to her fan forum if you don't like it.

FreePalestine

lego

this one is from the top results of gagas ass on google images. I just wanted to point calling  Madonna ass disgusting  while gaga s enjoyable to see is totally absurd. I am you are pro women expressing themselves or you are calling them disgusting fairgorund strippers(Elton John quote on Madonna) You can t have double standards on this issue.

You chose on purpose an uflattering pictures If you'd be pro women, you wouldn't drag Gaga to defend Madonna.

This thread has nothing to do with her. 

FreePalestine

Duella Dvil
17 hours ago, River said:

No just no, it's not the age, it's not sexism, it's simple - the custom was ugly and it was vulgar.

if a man will show up with a man version of this custom with his cock out to any place they will kick him out immediately and will call the police.

COCK AND BALLS IS NOT EQUAL TO TITS AND ASS!!!!

If Jason Derulo wore assless pants, and had a cut out over his pecs NOTHING would get said, even in TWENTY years!

COCK AND BALLS ARE EQUAL TO VAGINA COULD YOU SEE HER BABY DOORWAY? NOPE!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Snow
12 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Sure :) it was quite obvious who was behind The last one. Its Such a crime to call out ppl for lying and trying to put down other artists for what Gaga is praised and hailed for. And no, I don't agree why it would be. And what truly baffles me, isyou lurking in every damn Madonna threads eventhough you are an adamant M hater. And then you even trying to come for M's thigh ass with weak remarks above... Oh poor you, now thats a lost cause :D and again, why can M be dragged but not Gaga for The same reason?

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

You chose on purpose an uflattering pictures If you'd be pro women, you wouldn't drag Gaga to defend Madonna.

This thread has nothing to do with her. 

If you didnt noticed we are discussing many things here in 10 pages based on Madonna s comment. This has to do about sexism, ageism. etc. You can t have double standards on these things based on who you stan or not

lego
Just now, Snow said:

Sure :) it was quite obvious who was behind The last one. Its Such a crime to call out ppl for lying and trying to put down other artists for what Gaga is praised and hailed for. And no, I don't agree why it would be. And what truly baffles me, isyou lurking in every damn Madonna threads eventhough you are an adamant M hater. And then you even trying to come for M's thigh ass with weak remarks above... Oh poor you, now thats a lost cause :D

At least I'm not on her damn fan forum as a hater pretending to be there for "pop culture" just to drag her any chance I get, like some of you are doing on Gagadaily like it's your job.

You are behind your WPs. You are responsible for your own behaviour here. 

FreePalestine

Ciccone Madonna
6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

She recently almost always has something to support that ass, because - gravity?

Madonna-Ass-by-Terry-Richardson-Harpers-

photo.jpg

+

at the MET Gala

So sad that not everyone finds that attractive. You can go to her fan forum if you don't like it.

i am also at her fan forum but i am not narrow minded as you  believing you can only like one artist or stan only for him. And  I like nudity in gaga s art. She wanted to have full naked ARTPOP cover.  And in case you dont know madonna is popular here and was voted #4 2nd favourite artist in this forum higher than Katy, Nicki and others. 

lego

If you didnt noticed we are discussing many things here in 10 pages based on Madonna s comment. This has to do about sexism, ageism. etc. You can t have double standards on these things based on who you stan or not

I don't care, you're avoiding what you did and what I said. If you think you have so strong arguments, do your thing without dragging Gaga. 

FreePalestine

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I don't care, you're avoiding what you did and what I said. If you think you have so strong arguments, do your thing without dragging Gaga. 

A member brought up her up and i wanted to show him why having double standrands on assess is delusional, nothing more, nothing less.

Archived