đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Instagram thots exclude Gaga in selfie

petty

Featured Posts

boobtank

Has it occurred to anyone that they might not have realised that she was in the bathroom? Maybe she came in right before they took the picture? :emma:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Like she would want to hang out with those girls anyway.:laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Chelseaaaaaa

An onlooker said that they asked Gaga to move prior to it being taken, so this probably just looks a lot worse than it is (assuming they're not lying.) Though, I don't know how you see Lady Gaga and not want a picture with her. I doubt they meant to be shady but models are known to be mean/catty without reason. It's clear these girls are seamlessly vapid anyway. Our girl is above them regardless of the story behind it.

Vodka
On May 3, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Love Drought said:

Gaga's omelettes have more likes then these basics.

elissaspitting.gif

Laughed a bit too hard on this 

EDIT: 

OT: What seems to be new though? I feel bad for the others that seem to be waiting in line.. What's the point of bathroom selfies anyway..the lighting's nice, but there's hardly any atmosphere.. :madge:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

malazam

still more relevant than all of them

another shot before we kiss the other side

Checkers

Yall so dramatic.

These bitches were probably too concerned with looking at themselves in the mirror anyway, so they didn't notice Gaga. :smh:

dek0de

I don't know who any of those girls are, so I'm guessing they're not relavent.

Peroxide
1 minute ago, koca said:

I don't know who any of those girls are, so I'm guessing they're not relavent.

One of their dad's are relevant, that's it. :lolga:

Bad Bromance

Gaga's not being excluded, though.  They're simply taking a selfie in front of the mirror as she patiently awaits to wash her hands.  Why is this blown out of proportion?  Oh, wait, never mind.  This is GGD where people make mountains out of molehills. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Hadrian

I can't believe people like this exist outside of high school, I almost find it surreal. :madge:

Side note for anyone who's played Fallout 4: doesn't Gaga look a bit like Piper (without her hat on) in this photo?!

Archived