All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Dangerous Man

Some of you never learn. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Katsuki Bakugo
52 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I think it's gonna be alt pop Stefani type ****

Confirmed, Gaga is doing a cover album.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Some of you never learn. :neyde: 

Bless them thots. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Duella Dvil

I'm perfectly okay with my hype that i created it got me excited and I am pleased with her performance

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Helxig
25 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

Mann, you're a genius, you should do a topic about that... I never taught that way about her new musical direction, everything makes sense and its so in our faces... I agree with everything you said, and you know, Gaga biggest influences are David Bowie, Prince, Madonna... People who re-invente themselfes all the time! And kwowing Gaga, i think its just dumb to expect her to build a career based on pop music! For me, her time in pop music is over. I think she's done with the superficial award shows, events, dance songs with electronic beats, some poor lyrics like Donatella.. With her talent and personality, i really think she's right in quitting pop music for at least a couple of years... I think it's time for us to see the real Gaga, a woman who loves rock, metal, disco, funk, and now she will do the kind of music that she loves! And that's ****ing exciting bc u know, maybe she will become something even more incredible than the girl we met in 2008

I have made a couple of topics about it, and dozens of comments, and it just makes a lot of people angry and they comment saying that she's definitely still making pop music with RedOne... because people will believe what they want to believe :duck:

I'm really excited for this new era though! I think she will surprise a lot of people. And I have a funny feeling that she will be very successful this next era, even though it's not what people were expecting from her and is a big change.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Duella Dvil
Just now, Disenchanted said:

I have made a couple of topics about it, and dozens of comments, and it just makes a lot of people angry and they comment saying that she's definitely still making pop music with RedOne... because people will believe what they want to believe :duck:

I'm really excited for this new era though! I think she will surprise a lot of people. And I have a funny feeling that she will be very successful this next era, even though it's not what people were expecting from her and is a big change.

You would be my seventy first like for the day.....

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Helxig
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You would be my seventy first like for the day.....

It's been a good day for us :giveup:

Helxig

Having listened to these little clips like 50 times now I just suddenly got really excited for LG5

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

:woot::woot::woot:

:rockstar::rockstar::rockstar:

littlepotter

For once I am SO glad I was asleep when this happened because I would have been so disappointed.

23 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Someone on Facebook says the song is Burning Down the House - The Talking Heads

Thank God it's not new material

chaeri pls

MagnumX
1 minute ago, Disenchanted said:

Yeah, i bet that by the time LG5 drops and it sounds different from anything Gaga has done before, people will be acting like " i cant believe she did that, all this time making an album and its not POP, i'm done with her, blah blah blah " :emma: Some of her fans needs to accept that Gaga will not build a career making only pop music... And yeah, i have this funny feeling too! I really think that she will gain a lot of respect with LG5, bc i'm expecting better lyrics from her, different sounds... I hope that the lead single will be out in 3/4 months, the wait is really killing me, i cant :giveup:

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

Archived