WTF, what do you mean by this hahaha

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Kalel Magnio said:

WTF, what do you mean by this hahaha

I think i started typing what i was watching tbh.

Ummm I meant to say 

Alt pop dance type music like she was doing before the fame

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SKANK
11 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Psychic are you?

Cool your püssy.

Why would they have chosen to perform this song if not that they were both inspired by it? And if they are both inspired by it then it's not much of a leap to suggest that inspiration will be heard in their collaboration.

Collaborations with Neil Rodgers and Anthony Rossomando, adopting a more Rock-inspired ascetic, and her playing the electric guitar with one of the lead producers of her next album...you don't have to read tea leaves to get the tea.

Helxig

Her new album is totally gonna have rock, jazz, funk, and disco influences and I'm HERE FOR IT.

Also she's been brushing up on her guitar skills which is really cool. She's always been a rockstar, but now she's getting right into it.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MagnumX
5 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Her new album is totally gonna have rock, jazz, funk, and disco influences and I'm HERE FOR IT.

Also she's been brushing up on her guitar skills which is really cool. She's always been a rockstar, but now she's getting right into it.

That could work really well... I can't imagine Gaga making pop music at this moment... Really, i just cant see her dancing to electronic beats, making a choreography... Thats so good, but i think she will change the direction of her career with LG5 and that can be both iconic and ****ing successful or a massive flop

Helxig
7 minutes ago, Kalel Magnio said:

That could work really well... I can't imagine Gaga making pop music at this moment... Really, i just cant see her dancing to electronic beats, making a choreography... Thats so good, but i think she will change the direction of her career with LG5 and that can be both iconic and ****ing successful or a massive flop

I definitely see a departure from regular pop! She told fans a few times backstage at the artRAVE that she was done with pop and that she wanted to do rock. She threatened again to retire from the commercial pop industry at the SXSW keynote speech. She did a huge overhaul of her career and even fired her old manager. She's spoken plenty of times about wanting to do something different and her (old) teams telling her to be more poppy. She's been posting about disco a lot the past year (just a few examples being I Want Your Love, her little cover of More More More on Instagram, the whole disco queen scene in AHS). In fact she's ALWAYS been about disco and rock. She's working very closely with Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers now who work in rock, jazz, funk, and disco. Aside from Till It Happens to You everything she's done has been this direction for so long. The signs are undeniable.

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

I definitely see a departure from regular pop! She told fans a few times backstage at the artRAVE that she was done with pop and that she wanted to do rock. She threatened again to retire from the commercial pop industry at the SXSW keynote speech. She's been posting about disco a lot the past year (just a few examples being I Want Your Love, her little cover of More More More on Instagram, the whole disco queen scene in AHS). In fact she's ALWAYS been about disco and rock. She's working very closely with Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers now who work in rock, jazz, funk, and disco. Aside from Till It Happens to You everything she's done has been this direction for so long. The signs are undeniable.

Hell even the ARTRAVE was heavy in the rock department

Partynauseous went from wubbadub to rickity rock

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Helxig
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Hell even the ARTRAVE was heavy in the rock department

Partynauseous went from wubbadub to rickity rock

Wubbadub to rickity rock :laughga:  you're very correct.

MagnumX
5 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

I definitely see a departure from regular pop! She told fans a few times backstage at the artRAVE that she was done with pop and that she wanted to do rock. She threatened again to retire from the commercial pop industry at the SXSW keynote speech. She did a huge overhaul of her career and even fired her old manager. She's spoken plenty of times about wanting to do something different and her (old) teams telling her to be more poppy. She's been posting about disco a lot the past year (just a few examples being I Want Your Love, her little cover of More More More on Instagram, the whole disco queen scene in AHS). In fact she's ALWAYS been about disco and rock. She's working very closely with Mark Ronson and Nile Rodgers now who work in rock, jazz, funk, and disco. Aside from Till It Happens to You everything she's done has been this direction for so long. The signs are undeniable.

Mann, you're a genius, you should do a topic about that... I never taught that way about her new musical direction, everything makes sense and its so in our faces... I agree with everything you said, and you know, Gaga biggest influences are David Bowie, Prince, Madonna... People who re-invente themselfes all the time! And kwowing Gaga, i think its just dumb to expect her to build a career based on pop music! For me, her time in pop music is over. I think she's done with the superficial award shows, events, dance songs with electronic beats, some poor lyrics like Donatella.. With her talent and personality, i really think she's right in quitting pop music for at least a couple of years... I think it's time for us to see the real Gaga, a woman who loves rock, metal, disco, funk, and now she will do the kind of music that she loves! And that's ****ing exciting bc u know, maybe she will become something even more incredible than the girl we met in 2008

Dexxx

I'm pretty sure it's not LG5 related. :madge:

Spoiler

Just kidding, LG5 is here! :excited2:

Spoiler

Hmmm, but I learned my lesson, so it's not. :diane:

Spoiler

:giveup:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Dexxx

ITS HERE: