💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it safe to assume that LG5 will be...

Gohan

Featured Posts

Chicka
1 minute ago, Kalel Magnio said:

hahahahaha imagine if turns out to be true, with Gaga posting a text on Instagram by October saying " Hi monsters, i miss u so much. I know you're all waiting for new music to drop, but you know, i write all the stuff so its taking longer than i thought... But i can assure you that my new single will be released by February of the next year... Be patient, the wait will be worthwhile " and when February arrives, she releases a country song produced by DJWS that is 7 minutes long singing about new york

id make a petition on change.org to have her lose custody over her dogs and the horse cause she'd clearly be out of her mind

MagnumX
5 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

id make a petition on change.org to have her lose custody over her dogs and the horse cause she'd clearly be out of her mind

LOL

thinking about that, it would be cool to make a petition on change.org asking for taylor kinney nudes

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

youandi

I hate going on about sales because I don't think they're the most important part of an album release but I think she wants to, or at least we want her to prove that she's still one of the best out there. If she surprise releases the whole album, the first weeks sales will be low-ish as only her fans and casuals will buy it then. However, I do think she should surprise release her lead single which will hopefully be a massive song which appeals to more than just fans, and then maybe a second single which is just as good or better shortly before the release of the album. Once people have seen her promo, heard new songs, they're more likely to buy the album when it releases. 

Bloody Matt

The single will be announced few says before it drops. Then the album 1/1.5 month after that. 

Solitaire
2 hours ago, Kalel Magnio said:

hahahahaha imagine if turns out to be true, with Gaga posting a text on Instagram by October saying " Hi monsters, i miss u so much. I know you're all waiting for new music to drop, but you know, i write all the stuff so its taking longer than i thought... But i can assure you that my new single will be released by February of the next year... Be patient, the wait will be worthwhile " and when February arrives, she releases a country song produced by DJWS that is 7 minutes long singing about new york

I would commit :rip:

- Previously Sycothisis

Alfonso

I think we'll get new music around September, ready for the Grammy's deadline, to prevent the BTW mess 

Archived