💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga working on a "new" LG5?

SCAR 97

Featured Posts

malazam

Hmm, someone read the fake leaked letter....

next

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POP2
9 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

CheSBADWgAQLckm.jpg:large

from a most likely fake twitter account. interesting even though it's 99.9% probably fake. since fake facts are all we have at this point.

Still think that account is real lol

PunkTheFunk
14 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

CheSBADWgAQLckm.jpg:large

from a most likely fake twitter account. interesting even though it's 99.9% probably fake. since fake facts are all we have at this point.

this is the messiest thing I've seen this year :laughga:

VANTABLACK
13 minutes ago, Seeka said:

None of her albums have been spontaneous.

Gaga was writing for Born This Way in the middle of the Monster Ball, and recorded similarly. Not to mention, it is said that she's had Born This Way (the song) up her sleeve since 2007. Though that's unproven.

But also, i believe Born This Way sounds rushed, like a project Gaga got to excited about and was forced to finish before its time.

I thoroughly enjoy ARTPOP. There may not be many single material, but almost every song is an amazing album track, and even the filler is amazing.

Also, not to mention, past performance does not predict future results.

Im talking about the idea not the execution or how long it takes. 

All I know is if lg5 doesn't slay I don't know what I'm gonna do of course I will listen to it.number one thing for me is quality not commercial performance but I will be very critical . 

SCAR 97
35 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

She's making RedOne's productions better with Mark hands 

I really think he might be an executive producer of sorts. Maybe with the goal of forming a more cohesive album. 

But we all know, for better or worse, Gaga doesn't stick with a concept for all that long. She lives very in the "now" and in whatever inspires her in the moment.

With that said, I have the UPMOST faith in King Bobby. I don't know how this album will be released, but it sure as hell wont be basic or understated. She is going to smash because pop music is at a similar low as 2008

aaronyoji
38 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

What if it's the same . It's dangerous for gaga to keep changing album concepts that's where she's not good at. Her most successful moments have been spontaneous and quick. 

theres a very VERY strong difference between going with your instinct, and going with what comes first. if her instincts are telling her to go in a different direction with ronson, then its for the best and she must follow it. as long as she feels she can create without restraints and in the new head space she seems to be in, then the best product will shine through. :amen: 

ReidOne
15 minutes ago, SCAR 97 said:

With that said, I have the UPMOST faith in King Bobby. I don't know how this album will be released, but it sure as hell wont be basic or understated. She is going to smash because pop music is at a similar low as 2008

You nailed it right here!! Everything about this paragraph is truth. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Redone produces rock and country too.

But it's not his major genre, and I doubt Gaga would enlist him to produce a genre that is his ancillary to his main talent.

Twitter

I assume she wrote 50+ songs for LG5 like how she did with ARTPOP. But she's at the point of narrowing down, producing, concept picking, etc. 

monketsharona

To me it is just because Redone and other producers finished their section on the album... it doesn't mean their songs won't make the cut

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

What if it's the same . It's dangerous for gaga to keep changing album concepts that's where she's not good at. Her most successful moments have been spontaneous and quick. 

Adele 25 was changed and went #1 - this is just one example. 

ALSO ARTPOP was forcibly changed by Insterscope evidence of this is them hearing Applause last from all the music she showed them, and they loved it and told her it needs to be the first single ( which she then stated would have been Venus if Applause didn't exist)

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

this is the messiest thing I've seen this year :laughga:

Sadly, it is actually the least messiest tbh. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KarmaPolice

Just because the album wasn't out the first months of this year, doesn't mean she scrapped her original ideas :green:

Alfonso
9 hours ago, Tommi said:

Just because the album wasn't out the first months of this year, doesn't mean she scrapped her original ideas

This! 

Btw the photo posted at the top of this page is pretty much fake :emma:

HighlandHeart

People forget that when Gaga creates music with people, she wants to almost live with them and know them inside out. She probably has hundreds of songs and could have put out an album months ago, but it's clear that she wants this to be the best it can be, and to her that doesn't matter how many more months that will take.

Also, she wants this music to be great for her and her fans, friends and family, not the GP or popularity award ceremonies. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Archived