Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fake: Gaga blocks fan on twitter

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

This is so sad... And it perfectly depicts the GGD userbase... The most of you are just interested in LG5... :air:
"Where is LG5???" or "She better gets back into the studio!!" can be read in the most comments in every topic...
I thought GGD members would love Gaga and respect her, but the only thing the most of them take care is LG5... that's so disgusting!! :/
 I honestly would love Gaga to release another Jazz album rn for all those haters!! :flop:

Sorry, but I had to share my opinion now... I feel very sad for Gaga... and I'm disappointed by some of our members... 

EDIT: this not about this fake post! It's about our userbase!! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

its fake. lmao.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Ciccone Madonna

fan tweets a fail badass message and pretends his idol blocked him. Then comes back saying he faked it and he wish she would do it:derpga: thirsty for even a block

malazam

Savage af

another shot before we kiss the other side

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, Jase said:

Why would somebody lie about Gaga blocking them on Twitter? How utterly sad and pathetic :deadbanana:

IKR :rip:

Maybe she should release LG5 to give these people something to do. 

Teri Hatcher

OMG I remember when she unfollowed me in September 2014 for saying C2C sucked :air: I made a thread about it on GGD and got dragged to the pits of hell with more than 200 replies god........ Thankfully she followed me again after a week. bless.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Dominic

Heaven forbid that we want music from a ****ing singer.  Close this weak ass thread,  tired of Monsters being petty and thinking they are Gaga's psychiatrist or something.  'Gaga wouldn't like this...', 'You're not here for the true Gaga... '.  I'm here for ****ing music and will continue to be here for the music.  Quit being pedantic.  

WP me as well IDC.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Heaven forbid that we want music from a ****ing singer.  Close this weak ass thread,  tired of Monsters being petty and thinking they are Gaga's psychiatrist or something.  'Gaga wouldn't like this...', 'You're not here for the true Gaga... '.  I'm here for ****ing music and will continue to be here for the music.  Quit being pedantic.  

WP me as well IDC.  

:tea:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JanPianoMusic

That is a horrendous thing to say and he deserves to be blocked. 

Edit: What kind of attention **** fakes something like this? Does he need professional help? **** off with that ****!

You will never please everyone.

Checkers

Omfg :smh:

Gaga's a tough ass bitch, some of y'all make it sound like she's oppressed by everything :smh: at least people WANT to hear her new music. 

Chris Evans

Good. He's garbage. As a "stan" he's said some of the most horrible things about her 

Archived