Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is DW Promising to be Ariana's Best Album To Date?

Dangerous Man

DW To Be Ariana's Best Album?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. DW To Be Ariana's Best Album?

• Yes, even one of the best releases this year!
    • No, stop being delusional fat!

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man
13 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

No her music is bland to me and her looks are creepy and uncomfortable 

Be ready to be converted then once the album is out. Luciferiana will devour you.

ChUhMKsWkAAyle6.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

venusfly

the visuals for this era are extremely creepy and weird looking, but the music sounds ok

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, Yves said:

Sales-wise? I'm not confident. My Everything is still not platinum considering she had the smash Problem and multiple hits like Love Me Harder and Break FreeDangerous Woman's shaping to be a decent hit, not on Problem-level of success. So lower sales, I guess.

Content-wise? She's improving, I'll give her that.

It's already 2x platinum. Ari was never a great record seller so stop trying. Problem only sold 3.5M in the US, Bang Bang only 3M, BF at 1.5M, LH at 1M, OLT at 700k, Focus at 440k. But her streaming success is just very on par. That's her strong point so we stan were never bothered by her weak sales. DW will at least get certified platinum bc of her streaming power.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

malazam

Honey....

giphy.gif

another shot before we kiss the other side

ItsTommyBitch

Not sure tbh. 

I knew My Everything would be literally bop after bop the second I heard Be my Baby and Break Free, as well Break Your Heart Right Back, but i also knew it wouldn't sound cohesive at all because of all the personalities and producers on the album.

I dont think this one will sound cohesive either (though maybe more so) and there doesnt seem to be that much of a unifying topic or theme, but I'm sure I'll use every song, just like I did for My Everything.

I agree with Didy though, the production, vocals, and r&b like style on Christmas & Chill is more of what I was looking for on this album, its really where she shines.  I was also thinking Be Alright would be a lot more "chill"

Ariana's vocals sound good on basically everything, for me its just an issue of whether the production actually supports her or not :shrug:

It will be better than Yours Truly though :gaycat: 

That's a great album, but I find there are too many throw away tracks, a problem I don't find with ME. I stanned My Everything so hard because of how ridiculously catchy the ENTIRE album was. I still don't use Ariana for her lyrical content, its very blase. Waiting for her to write a truly personal album still :emma: 

Let's put that thought away until AG5 ish though :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

KURUSHITOVSKA

All her songs sound the same. Same tone, same melodies, same vocals, same structure... She's very very very vocally gifted, she could do better than she does.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Yves
25 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

It's already 2x platinum. Ari was never a great record seller so stop trying. Problem only sold 3.5M in the US, Bang Bang only 3M, BF at 1.5M, LH at 1M, OLT at 700k, Focus at 440k. But her streaming success is just very on par. That's her strong point so we stan were never bothered by her weak sales. DW will at least get certified platinum bc of her streaming power.

(1) I meant in the US. I think it's at 692,000 in pure sales. The magic of TEA. :applause: 

(2) I wasn't "trying." I simply stated the facts.

(3) Her streaming power is huge. I agree.

Lagg

The pressed souls who voted Nø.mp3 :diane: 

I have high hopes for this! Hope she delivers :giveup: 

Serendipity
36 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

ChUhMKsWkAAyle6.jpg

Alleged pic from the visua 2, she's coming.

what is this SnM bondage mess :rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ALGAYDO

Her singles have been very very good this era, but I'm already starting to get tired of them. They're not aging very well, and it hasn't even been that long :laughga:

hoping she slays tho :neyde:

Brian Ryan

I don't know if it will top My Everything. I still listen to that one.

Archived