💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce stole "Hold Up" MV concept.

Enhsa

Featured Posts

QueenGadonna
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

That's what people say when they've got nothing to say.

And YOU have something to say? Nope. All you did is attack.

snickers_google_mispeltcover_0.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enhsa
3 hours ago, Poope MOnster said:

Just for observation

I still love Beyonce tho

15 minutes ago, C Slayclair said:

yassss my queen's impact

SHE ACTUALLY COPIED inventor of bangs.. queen of debauchery ... definition of originality Natalia Kills

giphy.gif

Didymus
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

There was only one accusation and that was 2011... There have been no lawsuits, no charges, no nothing. 

:koons:

Levine
22 hours ago, Red said:

Beyoncé is known for stealing her music video ideas from obscure artists, what's new

What? How? She was inspired by it!!11111 don't you read your fellow monsters?

Only Gaga steals, the others are inspired. 

JDi
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

yup. it's in the guide to not being delusional ever since popsugar or whatever said BTW sounded like EYS a week before the song was even released.

I wish smartasses here would grow up faster and realize how the Gaga experience has nothing to do with products such as Beyoncé, Katy Perry etc. and she truly is "really laughing".

she's a badass. a rockstar. a philosopher even. laugh now, appreciate later I guess.

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, bayonse said:

god ur such a mess

stay delusional babe

Now that's what I call a personal attack.

It's quite a sign of low intelligence when somebody argues with someone whom they consider "delusional".

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

Your post are quite cringy actually. Lmao case closed and casket dropped. Carry on. 

You're still talking about me? You have nothing to say about this thread's topic (let me remind you: Beyonce's most recent plagiarism), do you?

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

child sit down

ahh.gifahh.gif

you really think you're edgy and cool dont you 

And you have nothing to say about the topic :emma:

Which is why you keep trying to insult me :flop:.

Keep trying, though. Might want to get your dictionary out, you seem to be repeating yourself a lot

bayonse
45 minutes ago, Levine said:

bro,you have misunderstood me

no one here calls Gaga a thief. the problem is that people say her career is based on ideas already done before and has been accused of plagiarism many times. yet little monsters dont say a thing

but if beyonce does something like anyone else,you all drag her and call her a thief 

pathetic

no more parties in LA

bayonse
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

And you have nothing to say about the topic :emma:

Which is why you keep trying to insult me :flop:.

Keep trying, though. Might want to get your dictionary out, you seem to be repeating yourself a lot

stop it

your opinion is irrelevant anyway and this thread got very boring 

no more parties in LA

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, QueenGadonna said:

And YOU have something to say? Nope. All you did is attack.

snickers_google_mispeltcover_0.jpg

I have plenty to say and I did already say it. But you and others keep personally attacking me for having an opinion you don't share.

Let me address the topic and repeat what I said about 3 pages ago: I agree with the OP that Beyonce has copied yet again. Although I do not believe it to be intentional, considering that she has an army of writers, stylists, producers etc that tell her what to do.

JDi

it's also funny how she was accused of copying for the most basic beats and progressions, when the times she actually copied a melody like the Electric Chapel one from Voyage Voyage were overlooked. there was also Scheisse which had a melody taken from Ladies' Night, but I am sure it was intentional because it's a song about female empowerment. the only time she stole and was caught was with Alejandro sounding like Don't Turn Around.

DJWS said it best. there's always 10 songs on the radio that sound exactly the same so it's funny how haters have to find a 25+ year old song that Gaga's would sound remotely like.

and Gaga never copied looks. she was talking about Grace Jones and David Bowie in every interview when she wore hoods and lightning bolts. the cone bra was an obvious Madonna homage since everyone knows that outfit. and do I even have to talk about the rest... like the prosthetics that looked exactly like the McQueen ones (who was a friend of hers and a big inspiration) and almost nothing like the ones that French artist used.

and about visuals and concepts... has she ever even been accused?

give me a break. Gaga is a creative force so this is laughable. even the EYS co-writer said so.

and like many people here have already pointed out, it's not even Beyoncé's fault she has blatantly copied photoshoot, music video, song and performance ideas since she doesn't have much creative input, if any.

but that doesn't sound too good either.

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, bayonse said:

stop it

your opinion is irrelevant anyway and this thread got very boring 

YOUR opinion is irrelevant.

See what happens when I talk like you? 

Archived