Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGadonna
1 hour ago, JDi said:

Gaga never copied looks.

Maybe not copied but heavily inspired by many; Roisin Murphy, Kerli, Madonna, Bjork and the list goes on. She almost never give credits. I'm not saying she's not creative, she is both visually and musically but come on:

Sorry Gaga I love you but YOU are inspired by MANY artists.

Weasel
24 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

Maybe not copied but heavily inspired by many; Roisin Murphy, Kerli, Madonna, Bjork and the list goes on. She almost never give credits. I'm not saying she's not creative, she is both visually and musically but come on:

I think she was just joking, that whole interview had sarcastic answers. Besides, she recently said that artists who claim they aren't inspired by anyone are full of ****. It was that interview with Brandon Maxwell when they were on a cover together (with Gaga wearing a hideous pink dress and wig), I can't remember the magazine though. 

JDi
47 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

Bjork just wore McQueen before her. she's admitted she was inspired by Madonna. Roisin Murphy wore weird outfits and she wasn't the first one. the Poker Face outfit was similar but Poker Face samples Boney M. so that's why she had the disco cap, just like the disco bra in Just Dance and Moloko's song was a disco throwback. and I doubt she has any idea who Kerli is. this is ridiculous and you know it.

QueenGadonna
4 minutes ago, JDi said:

all the people you listed just wore McQueen before her. this is ridiculous and you know it.

You're joking right?

JDi
Just now, QueenGadonna said:

You're joking right?

I edited my post and I'm not joking. the similar outfits those people wore before her weren't their own creations.

QueenGadonna
18 minutes ago, JDi said:

Bjork just wore McQueen before her. she's admitted she was inspired by Madonna. Roisin Murphy wore weird outfits and she wasn't the first one. the Poker Face outfit was similar but Poker Face samples Boney M. so that's why she had the disco cap, just like the disco bra in Just Dance and Moloko's song was a disco throwback. and I doubt she has any idea who Kerli is. this is ridiculous and you know it.

What's with the McQueen thing? You talk like that's all these artists wore. Your ignorance is killing me. Roisin Murphy and Kerli make most of their outfits. Kerli even posted many tutorial videos about it and how she make them. Also I don't see why you would think Gaga doesn't know Kerli. Gaga took a lot of inspiration from underground artists. That's basically what she does; bring the underground/indie music world into mainstream. She made underground music popular with the help of Lady Starlight.

She definitely know who Kerli is. If you can't see that she is inspired by Kerli and the others well its not my problem.

I don't understand why some little monsters are so afraid to say that Gaga is inspired by other artists. That doesn't make her any less creative. Inspiration is good, it keeps legacies alive. I hope that after Gaga stop making music or die people will be Inspired by her and keep her legacy alive.

ANYWAY, on topic BeyoncĂŠ did not copied anyone, she only did something that was done before like many many many artists including Gaga.

JDi
1 minute ago, QueenGadonna said:

What's with the McQueen thing? You talk like that's all these artists wore. Your ignorance is killing me. Roisin Murphy and Kerli make most of their outfits. Kerli even posted many tutorial videos about it and how she make them. Also I don't see why you would think Gaga doesn't know Kerli. Gaga took a lot of inspiration from underground artists. That's basically what she does; bring the underground/indie music world into mainstream. She made underground music popular with the help of Lady Starlight.

She definitely know who Kerli is. If you can't see that she is inspired by Kerli and the others well its not my problem.

I don't understand why some little monsters are so afraid to say that Gaga is inspired by other artists. That doesn't make her any less creative. Inspiration is good, it keeps legacies alive. I hope that after Gaga stop making music or die people will be Inspired by her and keep her legacy alive.

you make no sense. Kerli and Roisin Murphy aren't the first to wear avant-garde. they aren't underground either lol. they just did what Gaga is doing before her. this doesn't make them an inspiration.

JDi
7 minutes ago, QueenGadonna said:

ANYWAY, on topic BeyoncĂŠ did not copied anyone, she only did something that was done before like many many many artists including Gaga.

ANYWAY, I'm glad you felt the need to embarrass yourself. having the popular opinion doesn't make you any less transparent even to those who share it.

QueenGadonna
Just now, JDi said:

you make no sense. Kerli and Roisin Murphy aren't the first to wear avant-garde. they aren't underground either lol. they just did what Gaga is doing before her. this doesn't make them an inspiration.

I never said they were the first. You don't have to be the first the be an inspiration. By that logic Gaga can't be an inspiration since she is not the first of her kind. We both know that Gaga is an inspiration to many.

Yes they are underground, they are both independent and are doing non commercial music. Kerli's most commercial work is Utopia and even then it was a little indie. Roisin's always been non commercial.

JDi
Just now, QueenGadonna said:

I never said they were the first. You don't have to be the first the be an inspiration. By that logic Gaga can't be an inspiration since she is not the first of her kind. We both know that Gaga is an inspiration to many.

Yes they are underground, they are both independent and are doing non commercial music. Kerli's most commercial work is Utopia and even then it was a little indie. Roisin's always been non commercial.

you don't know what inspiration is and you don't know what underground means.

we get it, it's cool to feel not delusional, but it's even cooler to be truly realistic.

QueenGadonna
5 minutes ago, JDi said:

ANYWAY, I'm glad you felt the need to embarrass yourself. having the popular opinion doesn't make you any less transparent even to those who share it.

Seriously?

200_s.gif

QueenGadonna
1 minute ago, JDi said:

you don't know what inspiration is and you don't know what underground means.

we get it, it's cool to feel not delusional, but it's even cooler to be truly realistic.

Ok honey whatever you say. I'll just play along for now. You're obviously clueless af.

JDi
1 minute ago, QueenGadonna said:

Ok honey whatever you say. I'll just play along for now. You're obviously clueless af.

let's try this one last time, because I actually care for your soul.

nothing you said proves Gaga was inspired by Kerli or Roisin Murphy. it's just that they all liked certain aesthetics so they made them part of their image. if you can prove Rosin Murphy and Kerli are the first Gaga saw of these aesthetics, then they are the inspiration. until then, you're speculating. 

Bjork didn't influence Gaga at all. they're nothing alike. she just wore Lee McQueen before her.

with Madonna it was all obvious homage and she's admitted Madonna is an inspiration as a cultural icon, not as a style icon. Madonna just wore designers and worked with different people who are now also Gaga's friends. their designs/vision are the inspiration.

KingRedd
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

You're still talking about me? You have nothing to say about this thread's topic (let me remind you: Beyonce's most recent plagiarism), do you?

I'm guessing you're about 13? Because 4 hours later and you still seem just as illiterate and immature as you did earlier. All we have been doing is going back and forth on this topic... But I guess all that went over your head. Carry on.

May I Read You? 😎

Archived