💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Lemonade the best album of the decade?

Fiona Apple

Is it?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Definitely!
    • It's one of the best albums!
    • Not really

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher
11 hours ago, Bitter said:

no, it's pure trash.

11 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I'd say one of the worst :neyde:

TEA

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

StrawberryBlond

It's scarcely best album of the week. It'll be lucky to make it onto my top 20 of the year and only if this year was as bad as last year. Even when artists aren't bothering with singles, their albums still seem half-baked. And yet people are falling over themselves to hail anything vaguely passable as a new classic these days. Is this how bad music has gotten that even ok music now sounds awesome? If we just forgotten how good music can be? Have we become immune to blandness? Because I sometimes feel like the only one who's had my ears cleaned out. The way almost every album gets rated these days...I sometimes wonder if I'm an alien living here and no one's thought to tell me that my kind don't hear music the same as everyone else. I don't how music critics compile their Best Albums Ever list. It must be the hardest job in the world because they too easily pleased and like everything. Mine would take me mere minutes.

Archived