Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: Lemonade debuts with 485k copies

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Almost as good as Rebel Heart numbers. Congrats Queen!

anniversary.png

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

If Formation video was public and album on all of the streaming services it would've reached 800K

Shameless selfpromo

JustAnotherDay

It's kind of weird how it sold less then Beyonce even though it had 5 days of sale and self-titled only had 3. Guess you can really see the decay of sales.

Spoiler

Sidenote: I can't believe she got 150,000 equivalent sales from TIDAL

was NickARTPOP

President Biden
On April 29, 2016 at 6:55 PM, BloodyMonster said:

Nice job. :applause: I expect between 150,000 and 200,000 pure sales for LG5's opening week.

It depends on her singles honestly. With good promo and build up LG5 could debut with 700,000 even. But I expect 370,000-600,000. Depends on hype

I got drunk

ViviLittleM

they just updated

Billboard 200: #1(new) @Beyonce, Lemonade 653,000 (485,000 in pure album sales). *her 6th consecutive #1 album*

Arizona Sky
12 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

It depends on her singles honestly. With good promo and build up LG5 could debut with 700,000 even. But I expect 370,000-600,000. Depends on hype

Anything above ARTPOP's 258k is delusional imo. You have to realize that sales have drastically declined since 2013. 150-200k pure sales is very impressive nowadays. Plus, Gaga doesn't have the hype from the GP to do +350k even if the lead single is good.

Chuckles
23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

they just updated

Billboard 200: #1(new) @Beyonce, Lemonade 653,000 (485,000 in pure album sales). *her 6th consecutive #1 album*

Props to Queen B

President Biden
15 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Anything above ARTPOP's 258k is delusional imo. You have to realize that sales have drastically declined since 2013. 150-200k pure sales is very impressive nowadays. Plus, Gaga doesn't have the hype from the GP to do +350k even if the lead single is good.

Where tf have you been since  2013? The main pop girls like Bey, Gaga, Katy ect can still do huge #s. And she's doing great now. LG5 is hyped af

I got drunk

Archived