Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Azealia drags Iggy on Twitter

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Whispering

Is all of this because Iggy didn't want to be called Becky? What an overreaction.

I do wonder if AB has ever been given some medicine for these rages she goes through? You can't fix a severe personality disorder, but you can manage the negative symptoms with meds...and lots of therapy. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

To think she could have been a well known rapper, on the same level as Kendrick, if she would have just shut her damn mouth. :giveup:

Its fine to bring up controversial subject matter that goes against the grain of society but PLEASE do it anywhere but Twitter. It makes you look like a 13 year old.

Currently listening to Joanne

PaperIz
1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

LOL, what else is new? :lolga:

Exactly what I was gonna say. It's so stale at this point. Give it up gurl :madge:

Fernster7

What a surprise! :diane:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

shiptowreck
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

Not this bitch being messy again

giphy.gif

Never in my life would I have predicted that I'd see a Gus Sorola gif on Gaga Daily.

Illuminati

To think some people agree with Banks :saladga: I'm so second hand embarrassed for every tweet she posts. 

Spock

I laughed out loud when I read though :air: 

who will love me when the night is over

1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The obsession. ahh.gifThis is what happens when you're a one-TumblrHit-wonder.

The accuracy :toofunny:

Andreyw

Can someone take this mental hoe's social accounts from her? She clearly doesn't have all the tiles on her roof

Seek light sis

PabloDaBlowfish

Can we stop paying attention to this thing? Azoozoo fans, if you really like your fave, make her to see the doctor. It's not even entertaining anymore. 

tumblr_lrzuxlUMM41qafrh6.gif

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Locking because we don't need a thread solely for her abusive lashings out again :rip: We'll be reverting to a single thread for Azealia's tweets from today :) Just gotta go make it 

Archived