question

What does the Born This Way Foundation actually do?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

So I've heard that Gaga's teamed up with Elton, and this is awesome. I know that 25% of proceeds go to TBTWF - But what does that mean? What do they actually use the money for?

We have no legal choice but to stan

Iwontell

gretll3.gif

Collecting souls, illuminati stuff, sacrifices...you know, the bureaucratic part of pop stardom. #outsourcing

My alternative answer would be: 

"It's a nonprofit organization devoted to combat one of the greatest evils of modern times: Katy Perry".

Which is a better joke, but then I though "NO, I'm going to be nice today!".

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Benji

I think they're a middle man. They raise money and then donate it to LGBT+ Youth charities.

At least, that's the impression I've got.

Microscope

From their website, it says they do research in mental illness and what affects young people. I think they also build partnerships with other organisations and support them. There's also the counseling they do (the Born Brave Bus).

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Bonkers

I remember when someone named Natali Germanotta won the March Kind Monster Award.  :gaycat:

Spoiler

Oh yes, that's shade.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

littlepotter

LOL I've wanted to ask this for ages. I never got how exactly they 'empower youth, inspire bravery' 

chaeri pls

Rolodex of Hate
21 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

They collect all your donations and use it for Gags' new shoes. :madge:

Wtf :rip:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived