💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyoncé's LEMONADE: 94/100 on Metacritic

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

Ok but if Gaga got a 96 yall would praise God, yet yall questiong Bey...

Ok

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

I guess talent doesn't always win 

tumblr_inline_n1zx7lxRtO1rokmvp.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Redstreak
6 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

good for her! i'm waiting on theneedledrop's review though 

I'm perched

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Regiment
5 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

I guess talent doesn't always win 

You need glasses sis cause it clearly won

crisTEAne
19 minutes ago, Regiment said:

I am SCREAMING at the pressed little monsters. Beyonce keeps winning while your fave(s) can't even release a coherent idea let alone a cohesive album.

if you're implying that ARTPOP was not a cohesive album, i beg to differ. gaga's discography consists of concepts albums. yes, the concepts around which TF, TFM, BTW, and lemonade are structured are easier to grasp compared to AP. the latter is a complex socio-cultural concept and, as its booklet states, a form of philosophy. fame, fears, and betrayal are ideas that the casual listeners understand instantly, whereas the ARTPOPian ideal is too abstract for the GP. at least, it seems that way; however, i doesn't mean that AP lacks thematic/conceptual coherence. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Kayla

After reading through the lyrics and watching some of the movie- yeah, high scores are deserved. People can stay pressed but the girl put work into this and created something stunning. 

Beyonce has proved once again she is an album artist, not a singles artist. 

I do agree Beyonce is often overrated and I question her integrity regarding what she puts into her image at times, but I also give credit where it's due. While perhaps I wouldn't rate her work as a 96/100, it does deserve praise. 

KingRedd
12 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Ok but if Gaga got a 96 yall would praise God, yet yall questiong Bey...

Ok

Thank you lol the logic of monsters. When Gaga gets a 97/100 fans will say it's so well deserved.

May I Read You? 😎

Manul

Congratulations queen B. 👏 At least now the annoying sjws here won't call Metacritic white washed too. :chica:

it wasn't laaaahv

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Regiment said:

It seems that everything the queen drops is critically acclaimed  while others can't even get past 61 on metacritic. Truly a legend. I shudder thinking that I used to bad mouth teh lord. I have seen the light.

1 hour ago, Regiment said:

I am SCREAMING at the pressed little monsters. Beyonce keeps winning while your fave(s) can't even release a coherent idea let alone a cohesive album.

Your rude ass need to be put back in its place. While LADY GAGA was WRITING AND PRODUCING here three consecutive AOTY-nominated albums And slaying with an impressive 78 with TFM, Beyonce was having people write her 62 and 64 albums so don't you ever come for Gaga like this but nice try though. Let's wait for LG5 and see anyways :) 

100.gif

OT: What an album tbh, I hope the Swiftmmy's won't pull a "to pimp a butterfly snub" on Lemonade 

Over.

OmgSum1Actually

I think it's amazing, but I would rate it 85/100, there's still room for improvements

Shameless selfpromo

venusfly
4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

After reading through the lyrics and watching some of the movie- yeah, high scores are deserved. People can stay pressed but the girl put work into this and created something stunning. 

Beyonce has proved once again she is an album artist, not a singles artist. 

I do agree Beyonce is often overrated and I question her integrity regarding what she puts into her image at times, but I also give credit where it's due. While perhaps I wouldn't rate her work as a 96/100, it does deserve praise. 

Multiple songs in the album has more than 10 writers on the track, which is a shame. But I do love what I saw from the short film, looks like she's here to put everyone back in their place.

Fiona Apple
17 minutes ago, i medici said:

It could be possible that her label bought them to give her more popularity. And thats not stupid to say ,its stupid to think that everything is always true and as they say it is. 

Or maybe she simply released a damn great album and she got the score she deserved

Archived