her ARTGOSPEL could mean anything

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IntoYou1
8 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

842da591c7fd26ec8484a3cc534a2d7c.jpg

God going to judge you at the end. Make fun of him you will be punish.. I don't care what you say About me but when you make fun of God..that wrong.. I don't know you well but wish you the best. Only God can judge and if I did Judge you im very sorry it was not my intention.. I just express my opinion and if you know me really and my past or story you will undertand why I think this way. But I hope God can show you how beautiful he is... I know one day you will , maybe in the future or hope is not to late when you realize at the end .. I don't hate gay people ....or anyone.. Anyway... God bless you:) I

Roro

Omar Vela
4 hours ago, Rod21 said:

God going to judge you at the end. Make fun of him you will be punish.. I don't care what you say About me but when you make fun of God..that wrong.. I don't know you well but wish you the best. Only God can judge and if I did Judge you im very sorry it was not my intention.. I just express my opinion and if you know me really and my past or story you will undertand why I think this way. But I hope God can show you how beautiful he is... I know one day you will , maybe in the future or hope is not to late when you realize at the end .. I don't hate gay people ....or anyone.. Anyway... God bless you:) I

you actually judging me by saying God gonna punish me :/ ...you are not wishing me any good thing. See? you're like every christian who thinks they are better than anyone and that atheist gonna "learn the lesson" in the future. Be happy, take only what's good on your religion and don't be a obsessed judgemental person.

I wish you open your mind and learn about how bad it's to hate yourself because of your sexual orientation.

On 25 April 2016 at 10:16 AM, Drunk Poet said:

I apologise if I offended you but you can hardly blame me for the interpretation when this site is full of negativity. And you talk about evidence, there's no evidence to suggest she's struggling, so what else was I supposed to think? 

You should really calm down. Smoke a joint. 

I didn't mention the word evidence anywhere? I said have a basis ie a worthwhile reason for replying to me. for the record, I have a basis for my post that she has spoken many times about how hard it is releasing her new music, to be criticised immediately. especially when releasing ARTPOP.

"smoke a joint"? if you really are 19, it doesn't come across that way boo 😂

HighlandHeart
1 minute ago, paul said:

I didn't mention the word evidence anywhere? I said have a basis ie a worthwhile reason for replying to me. for the record, I have a basis for my post that she has spoken many times about how hard it is releasing her new music, to be criticised immediately. especially when releasing ARTPOP.

"smoke a joint"? if you really are 19, it doesn't come across that way boo 😂

Apparently 19 year olds can advocate cannabis anymore? That doesn't make much sense to me. 

You talk about me me offending you; assuming I'm lying about my age when I've no need to is the greater insult of my intelligence, quite honestly. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

TimisaMonster
On 4/24/2016 at 1:13 PM, paul said:

does anyone else think she's struggling with the pressure to deliver with this album?

It's self imploding...it was and still is a good marketing move to disclose very little, if any, information on the new album. This leads many to over hype and speculation runs wild. If there was some control from Gaga as far revealing a theme/sound direction then it would satisfy any worrying from happening while still leaving core  details out. 

It's almost May... MAY and so not a PEEP out of Gaga and not even a first single planned or released. I've said it before, had David Bowie not died, Gaga clearly was going to use the Intel performance to release the first single. It's been ready.... She's just waiting for the right moment to begin the era

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

freezer bride

1 Corinthians 1-13: "It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M." :hor:

♥.

lego
2 minutes ago, Eau de Gaga said:

1 Corinthians 1-13: "It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M." :hor:

Preach  \m/ 

black-veil-brides-him-62685.jpg

FreePalestine

Whispering
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I've said it before, had David Bowie not died, Gaga clearly was going to use the Intel performance to release the first single. It's been ready.... She's just waiting for the right moment to begin the era

No, she wasn't. The press release clearly stated no new music during the Intel performance. 

Gaga clearly was not using that promo to release a new single.  

Omar Vela
37 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, she wasn't. The press release clearly stated no new music during the Intel performance. 

Gaga clearly was not using that promo to release a new single.  

she should :giveup:

TiphEret
3 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

Preach  \m/ 

black-veil-brides-him-62685.jpg

I see what you are doing here :stalkga:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

VenusBlackStar
On 4/24/2016 at 4:12 PM, Prince Bananas said:

Her gospel album is coming :giveup:

I think Gaga's singing voice really lends her to do something gospel-tinged. I'd love a gospel or gospel-influenced album actually.

Archived