❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Do you want jessica lange back for AHS6?

mister max

Featured Posts

Nicogly

Btw why hasn´t the titled been released for season 6....I think its gonna be a different publicity strategy this year. maybe less hyping

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

I need her back on AHS, of course. I'd die. And i don't care what y'all say, her bad bitch diva character fits her perfectly. Here for it, again.

cKaRfqX.gif

Seeka

No. She wanted to quit and so she quit. She wasn't happy and so she decided to fix that.

There are reasons why people do things. And we may not be happy about it, we should be happy for the person.

Nicole

Sure, but as many have already said, I'd like to see her explore some other roles. But then again it seems Murphy writes for the actors and actresses so if she did return I wouldn't be expecting much different

Mikey Monster

Of course she is absolutely amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

freebit

I could take or leave her. She was great, but I didn't really miss her in Hotel because there were so many characters around already.

Bradley

Yes but I don't want Gaga or Lange to threaten each other, they're both dominant female figures and I wouldn't want to see critics comparing them with each other.

If they're able to coexist and gain compliments respectively, I'm here for that.

I'd want Matt Bomer to return though, he's a fantastic actor but his role in Hotel seemed too generic, there weren't specific scenes which showcased his talent, I think the writers neglected his part on character development.

Like we got to see Liz Taylor's past and deepest thoughts, before and after her transformation, The Countess's cruel personality as introduced to us but also her vulnerable side as shown via her love for Rudolph Valentino, Kathy Bates's dominant side but then she became helplessly despondent when her son turned back on her, and of course Sarah Paulson and Finn Wittrock who played two characters. There seemed to be nothing to talk about Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson.

I want her to be a guest on the season tbh. It'd be cool to see her again but I'm a bit tired of her in every season and every episode (except Hotel ofc).

HauntingHollow

Hell yes ! I want to see her acting with Gaga, she is amazing !! :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Haroon

YEEEEESSSSSS :worship2: She's like part of the furniture of AHS, it'd be great to have her back :flutter: 

• 2 weeks later...
monketsharona
1 hour ago, giantdoseofbs said:

She will star next to Susan Sarandon in a new Murphy series titled Feud :giveup:

Source

Though that doesn't mean she won't be in AHS... The production is not at the same time (as AHS shooting starts in June) and she could be in both

Archived