Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Jay Z's MISTRESS is being bullied by Beyonce fans

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Kabexuela
Just now, jojuun said:

It's strongly suggested. See the film, listen to the lyrics.

But what's also "suggested" in the movie and album is that she "forgave" him because she realized her own worth, that she isn't in the relationship for him but for what they are, together. They share more than desire he might had with another woman. This isn’t an album slandering her husband. This is an album about honesty. She's saying "I’m in a relationship that has had issues like everyone elses. My family isn't perfect like anyone else’s. I have been broken, but I have found my worth and I am not letting go of it. And neither should you.” Jay f*cked up and while I don't see myself personally ever forgiving infidelity in a marriage, they really do live abnormal lives. Not that that is an excuse, but it's true. They're often apart, focused on careers, when you're dealing with, let's say, technical issues for your world tour, you might not be interested in your relationship after a long day. We do not know the length of the infidelity, but I don't see Beyoncé forgiving him if he was in love with another woman. It might just have been a one time thing. And it's pretty damn clear Jay agreed to let this all air out. He's in the film, he's right there next to her when she's spilling all of it... And that's shocking. Some of you may not know but Jay is considered one of the biggest rappers of all times. A legend. He was a broke drug dealer from the ghetto who became a 500+ million (and counting) rap mogul. He is the definition of "hard." So for him to let a woman, regardless of the fact she's his wife, air this out... That's unlike his image. It takes balls for both of them to air this out. If true, and if it isn't... It's great promotion. Let's not forget it's still Tidal Exclusive and her world tour kicks off in a couple of days.

But I think it's real. This album feels raw and honest.

I like your comment.  I'll check it out for sure :rockstar:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

I still don't understand how Jay-Z can have a beautiful wife like Beyoncé, and even worse being dumb enough to cheat on her...

LaLuna

Why aren't they bullying Jay-Z too? It's as much his fault as it is Rachel's. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

The rumor has always been that he slept with Rhianna sometime around her UMBRELLA days...  :green:

I heard Jay always slept around, and said he have a monster dixx

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

He made that bitch famous? 

Not always, Mya is the opposite of that.

26 minutes ago, Florian said:

Ofc she is. But Jay's fault is worse than her. Seduce a married guy is bad, cheat on your wife is very very bad.

Nobody is worse than the other. Cos they are both at guilts here.

Jay gives out advances and perhaps gifts as well to woo the side chick, whoever she is, the side chick is certainly not a decent person as she welcomes the advances hence an affair happened, if she didn't respond to him, none of it would happen, it is two to tango thing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RebeldeFaith

What's the point of bullying?

There's a reason why this attitude is almost non-existent outside the pop music fandoms. It's pathetic.

Something something idk

Spock

Why isn't the Beyhive dragging Jay too? They're so stupid

who will love me when the night is over

the Beyhive is now going after Rachael Ray. Yes, the cook and talk show host!

they've begun to mistake her for Rachel Roy. :toofunny:

TRILL MONSTER

Jay z didnt cheat .......beyonce just likes writing breakup records ....

Ring the alarm is basically talking about cheating but yet beyonce was dating jay at the time 

single ladies??? She was married when she wrote it....:toofunny:

Judas Oyster

Isn't the album based on Beyoncés mother perspective? when her mother got cheated on?

She was surely in for this controversy tbh

MJHolland
4 hours ago, Red said:

This is disgusting. She has no fault at all. Unless she tied Jay-Z on a bed and forced him to have sex with her, then it is her fault.

Uh, no. Home wreckers are garbage. She deserves to be dragged to the rim of hell. 

StrawberryBlond

If she really did do it, she deserves to be called out for it. I don't believe in this idea of never blaming the other woman because the only responsibility is the one who's in a relationship. No, sorry, if the other person knows that they're taken, they are just as bad and definitely deserve the title of homewrecker (and life wrecker too). These women do nothing for the sisterhood, so you don't need to feel shame as a woman for trash talking them. I don't know how people like this sleep at night. Hope karma catches up to them. And as per usual, the man's getting no flack at all. High time we vilified the cheaters more often. Then they might stop doing it. Celebrities cheat on their spouses for the sole reason that we let them get away with it. If the threat of their career being ended existed, maybe celebrity marriages would be the strongest in the world.

32 minutes ago, mcoop said:

the Beyhive is now going after Rachael Ray. Yes, the cook and talk show host!

they've begun to mistake her for Rachel Roy. :toofunny:

Funnily enough, when the whole Liftgate thing happened and her name came up, I genuinely thought of Rachel Ray as well! Such an easy mistake to make. Thing is, my full name is extremely similar to a mistress to a celebrity and when the news broke and we talked about it in my group of friends, someone asked: "Who did he cheat with?" They said her full name and everyone turned to me and went "It was you!" :toofunny:

Why won't they also bully JAY-Z since he was the one that cheated on her? :awkney:

I swear slut shaming & misogynistic double standards :awkney:

tumblr_nf52dbyJaP1sy4wkto1_500.gif

PopBitch

Well, she outed herself on purpose.  I guess she wants to be included in the drama.

Archived