Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'6 inch' about Gaga?

Noah

Featured Posts

Regiment
22 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Twelve writers wrote the song so for all we know it could be about twelve different women.

Maybe Gaga should get in touch with them and ask for their help so that she could get get some critical acclaim as well. It will be a step up from lyrics about highway unicorns, seashell bikinis and bad kids that chew gum.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

That's a nice thought. But I think it's supposed to be a feminist anthem. 

inb4 Gaga is Becky :emma:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Katsuki Bakugo

Have you not seen the Needed Me Video? Its about Riri!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Haroon

I cracked up really hard at the "and I was her witness" with that Beyonce image :toofunny: It's surprising how much some parts match up to be honest, but overall I think it's a coincidence :tongue: 

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Maybe Gaga should get in touch with them and help her get a little bit of critical acclaim as well. It will be a step up from lyrics about highway unicorns, seashell bikinis and bad kids that chew gum.

Lady Gaga, the first ever winner of the Contemporary Icon Award of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, doesn't need any hired help.

Didymus

Can't tell if you're serious.

But obviously not. You could pick a few lines from about every song and ignore the rest to prove it's about Gaga.

HighlandHeart
2 hours ago, hahahahahahahah said:

i read that it's about the stripper life. idt it's about gaga.

If it is about stripper life I think it's hilarious that we're thinking it's about Gaga. I'm sure she'd appreciate the joke. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

NewYorkCity
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Lady Gaga, the first ever winner of the Contemporary Icon Award of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, doesn't need any hired help.

Snatched.

Cody Draco
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

You stay winning our Lord. :giveup:

ReidOne

OK... get ready for the reach of your LIFE! Because this is absolutely a stretch. But I have to pose the question... Is Beyonce's "6 Inch" about Lady Gaga? There sure are plenty of "Telephone" parallels... 

There are some very interesting "clues" that could point to this... 

#1 - "Telephone" imagery is featured prominently throughout the video. Including a pay phone bursting into flames. 

2ywxyso.jpg

That alone would be nothing... but then there's this...

#2 - the lyrics to "6 inch" (including the opening): 

"Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business
Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness"

Six inch heels = Lady Gaga
"She walked in the club" = "hello, hello baby you called I can't hear a thing, I have got no service in the club, you see, see?"
"She murdered everybody and I was her witness" = 

article-1257443-08B13894000005DC-331_634

The rest of "6 inch" lyrics go on to describe a woman who is making stacks upon stacks of cash, but she is working HARD for the money. She also describes the woman as having "stars in her eyes" (aka, "the Fame") .... international acclaim (Tokyo, Mexico, etc...) ... and despite this, "she too smart to crave material things" (music not the bling).

Yes, I know... it's a ****ing REACH. The song is obviously about a New Orleans prostitute on the surface. But... something to think about! The line "she murdered everybody and I was her witness" coupled with the prominent imagery of burning telephones... I mean... come on!! Someone had to pose the question! :D 

Dangerous Man

So... this the 1000th "Is 6 inch About Lady Gaga" thread, right?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Iwontell

Reach-stars-usborne-books1.jpg

:lolga::laughga::derpga::koons:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived