Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
new music

Beyoncé - Lemonade (NOW on iTunes)

Pierre

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Pls, enough Tidal... :(((

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so annoying that these artists expect everyone to pay for tidal to listen to their music. They have so much already why don't they just share their art? It's so hypocritical to be so into activism for equality yet you block large populations from your music. Limited time im sure but still..come the **** on. Like really it needs to stop

Prismatic
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

i need the title of that pop/country/folk song plz

I assume it's Daddy Lesson

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Seeka

Tidal is like Patreon. Only difference is that I support what patreon does for artists, despite it doing awful things to p0rn collection.

Doesn't matter, not much of a Beyonce stan anyways. Though Lemonade just seems interesting...

Evan Peters

if anyone gets a DL link, PM me, her music ain't worth signing up to tidal for lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

Harry

If this had dropped on iTunes, I would've bought it straight away

But I am NAHT paying for a Tidal subscription for just one album :emma: I'm so thirsty for this album but I am broke af and already subscribed to Spotify. Lemme wait on that ZIP folder in the meantime and then I'll buy it on iTunes when she stops with all this

PicklePower

Hopefully a download comes :emma:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

chromaticka

I'm so over this bitch

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived