💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Next season should be about hollywood and the 'illuminati'

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I think it would be a very interesting theme. It would be based on all those conspiracy theories people keep talking about, like how a large secret organisation is above the law, manipulates the media, murders off celebrities and covers them up etc. 

Perhaps the season can focus on a few celebrities and how they are all linked to the organisation, some more involved than others, and one of them trying to solve this mystery after one of her celebrity friends got killed mysteriously and clues were left behind. Then you get more satanic and scary shit etc.

I'm not sure how to add in more deaths and supernatural stuff... Maybe some of the celebs are secretly witches, vampires, imposter clones etc. There will be flashbacks to some real-life celebrities and the truth behind their mysterious deaths (perhaps MJ, or Marilyn Monroe, something not too disrespectful...) Gaga's character will obviously be a major member of the satanic group. :hor:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I don't think it will be the case since Ryan Murphy said that the #1 clue is that the story involves children ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

2 hours ago, OliG said:

But the illuminati don't exist

A private school for young witches don't exist too but you got season 3...

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

More like Scientology tbh, I'll watch for lulz cos Scientology is such a lolfest :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RadioIsOurs
16 minutes ago, OliG said:

...YOU don't exist.

Rekt+gif+comp_e5da7a_5444027.gifT8ncw4x.png

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

More like Scientology tbh, I'll watch for lulz cos Scientology is such a lolfest :D

Well scientology can also be linked to the illumanti... :hor:

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

Well scientology can also be linked to the illumanti... :hor:

Just a hint of it :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shadowcrest

I hope you guys are kidding with the illuminati talk :saladga:

The only horror story with this show are the creative decisions. How about you make one arc good before cracking open 20 more that never get satisfying conclusions; or conclusions at all.

RadioIsOurs
37 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I don't think it will be the case since Ryan Murphy said that the #1 clue is that the story involves children ?

With regards to that, he said this:

If you look at horror tropes, the innocence of children, that sort of wide-eyed entryway into some world is always very dramatic and satisfying.        

I'm not really sure what he really means, but I don't think that necessarily means that there are children involved.

If it has to do with my idea, I could make it about how a new actor/singer/entertainer badly wants to be successful and become a celebrity, innocent and oblivious to the horrors of the celebrity world.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Themysciran said:

I hope you guys are kidding with the illuminati talk :saladga:

The only horror story with this show are the creative decisions. How about you make one arc good before cracking open 20 more that never get satisfying conclusions; or conclusions at all.

Well but that ain't my problem though...

I think my idea could be done right, but like you said, the creative team of this show could very easily screw this up and not have a clear and proper direction for it.

Dominic
49 minutes ago, OliG said:

They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived