Serendipity

Hope they had lots of fun :lolga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
15 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Why do you guys think that just because she's does these little one-off events that that means she's neglecting the album? Where is the logic in that.... :toofunny: 

She created both The Fame Monster and Born This Way while ON TOUR lmao. Just chill out.

I swear, I just wanna say to all those LG5 whiners to shut the **** up and get a life, I'm so done with those spoilt brats. Get off this fanbase already, you guys have no respect for the artist, for the process... You guys are the shame of this fanbase. Sorry, really needed to vent 'cause every day, I'm a little bit more gobsmacked by the utter stupidity and self-entitlement of many people on here....... Do what you promise every day and give back your stan card already, our fanbase doesn't want or need you. /of rant.

BeautyisaLie

I love lykke li so much, I recommend you guys to take a listen to her Wounded Rhymes album. Never thought I'd see these two together :flutter:

It's dark but just a game

freebit

She must have went to this party right after the art gallery party. Queen of parties. 

She reminds me of a cross between a younger Natasha Lyonne and an Olsen twin. 

Also, I wonder if this is the first time Lykke Li has met her. I remember Lykke Li posting a pic of Gaga on her instagram once as if to point out their resemblance.

Neight Shayde
40 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I swear, I just wanna say to all those LG5 whiners to shut the **** up and get a life, I'm so done with those spoilt brats. Get off this fanbase already, you guys have no respect for the artist, for the process... You guys are the shame of this fanbase. Sorry, really needed to vent 'cause every day, I'm a little bit more gobsmacked by the utter stupidity and self-entitlement of many people on here....... Do what you promise every day and give back your stan card already, our fanbase doesn't want or need you. /of rant.

right? i mean.. it's not like she's doing these types of things to constantly please her fans. i don't get the unnecessary hate and entitlement for nasty-ass opinions from some people here. she's living her life the way she wants to and she's not doing these for you. if you don't like it, ignore her. live your life. eat, go have a drink, go out with your friends. stop worrying about her.

JEWRJEWR
1 hour ago, EvilCat said:

Ok Gags but can we get LG5 yet ? :neyde:

no but you could shut the **** up and wait for it silently

OT: YAS GAGA U BETTA STALK LYKKE LI

Fear, she's the mother of violence

eifulien
1 hour ago, Poope MOnster said:

both of my favorite artists in same picture :giveup:

Lykke Li is an absolutely astonishing artist! :giveup: I never learn is in the Top 3 releases of 2014, and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. :giveup: 

Jester

The funny thing is that she'd never met Lana Del Rey before this year and now they see each other every few weeks :air:

They better become bffs

Archived