Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna The Only Major 80's Icon Left

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace
6 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

I think Prince had five number ones 😅

His fifth number one was in the 90s. The OP only mentions the number of number ones that those artists got in the 1980s. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar
On 4/21/2016 at 3:56 PM, Glory said:

Well she's not that old : 89yo. She got Cher at 20yo apparently :unicorn:

"got Cher" :toofunny:

Idk why but just the way you worded it made me HOWL like "getting Cher" just sounds funny

OT: As much of b!tch Madonna seems to be sometimes, she has a place in my heart as a fan. I've listened to her classics all my life, and Confessions on a Dance Floor has become one of my all-time favorite albums. I even have the photo book from the 2006 tour :unicorn: and I LOVE the "Truth or Dare" doc on her Blonde Ambition Tour.

And I've been bopping to Rebel Heart a lot more lately cuz I think it's a step up from MDNA which I have a hard time listening to. She's got such a story and a fantastic career and stan wars aside I think people should continue to recognize that while she's still around. She's like almost 60 and still puts on a slaying show when she shows up on time and not allowing herself to have a complete mental break down.

I'll be really sad when she's gone. I wish we didn't have to be thinking about this but I think collectively with all the deaths this year a lot of us have been thinking the same things about our older faves and worrying a little more..

On 4/21/2016 at 2:37 PM, C Slayclair said:

cindy & cher say hi

cyndi-lauper-net-worth2.jpgcb3.jpg

Someone wrap them in bubblewrap!! STAT :wtfga:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Boyboi12
16 hours ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

His fifth number one was in the 90s. The OP only mentions the number of number ones that those artists got in the 1980s. 

👀 I'll double check...

Archived