💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Needed Me

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
14 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Boy I wasn't even aware of Rihanna Daily forums you really are obsessed with someone you seem not to like. I just don't see the purpose of you coming to other threads and many others like you... if all you going to spread is hatred. I just was offering a tip. I still believe no good dead goes unpunished.

You attacked my opinion. All I said was that the music video for Needed Me is just Rihanna sticking to the same formula. You should've even be unfazed. Instead you are repeatedly trying to tell me that I'm wrong when all I'm doing is expressing my opinion? It's like you're insecure about other people disagreeing with you.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

You attacked my opinion. All I said was that the music video for Needed Me is just Rihanna sticking to the same formula. You should've even be unfazed. Instead you are repeatedly trying to tell me that I'm wrong when all I'm doing is expressing my opinion? It's like you're insecure about other people disagreeing with you.

Oh that's how it happened? I must've missed that... cause that's not how we got here. I have no problem with you disliking the video. The Rihanna formula remains untouched by only one person and that is Madonna in the pop industry. May she continue. I guess we can agree to disagree. :rockstar:

Psychedelic
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Always the perpetrator playing the victim. You're the one calling Little Monsters Gagatards. Nobody listens to hypocrites who attack other fanbases and calls them names. Everything you say is redundant.

I didn't call Little Monsters Gagatards, because not all little monsters are the same. Not all of them spend their time criticizing. Some of the actually follow the idea of Gaga "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all"

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

I didn't call Little Monsters Gagatards, because not all little monsters are the same. Not all of them spend their time criticizing. Some of the actually follow the idea of Gaga "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all"

Exactly. Take your own advice and stop saying negative things.

Brian Ryan
29 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

:woot:

I like it, although her recent videos all look the same, nudity, violence, b00bs, her being fierce..............

Haroon
9 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Good news for you Haroony, a reliable insider said it's probably going to be on ANTI Part Two :derpga: 

MoAQjf7h.jpg

Haroon
15 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

People will never be desensitized to nipples. Millions of people watch p*rn everyday and are those millions growing desenstized? No, they're craving more nudity and more extreme p*rn. Men will never be desenstized, they're probably loving how women are embracing this nonsense because it's all the more fun for them. We're not meant to be desenstized to nudity or else, there'd be no children being produced as nobody would feel turned on by visuals and thus want to have sex. Men want women to be naked, that will never stop, so why would nudity desensitize? Aren't you not concerned that women are objectified enough?

Well yes, when people watch **** a lot they do get desensitised to it :laughga: No children being produced because nudity being commonplace? What about all those tribes that wear next to no clothing, how do they keep producing? :confused: Also before clothing was a thing, how did people keep producing? I feel like extrapolating showing nipples to saying that people would stop having sex because of it is very extreme :rip: People have sex whether nipples are on show or not, they aren't a make or break to the continuation of our species.

I'm not saying that women should have to go around topless, I'm saying that they should have the choice (in the same place men have permission to be shirtless) and not be frowned at for it :tongue: 

SlayedForTheGod

LOL BITCH the most white privilege thing ive ever seen is in here.

"lana uses violence and nudity for art and rihnna just does it to make money"

BITCH **** OUT OF HERE. 

yall are gonna make me go off on everybody.

anyways the video is good. she looks amazing. obviously theres a story. whether you or i get it doesnt really matter.

Gangie

Ok. After muting the video I can finaly watch it!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

I actually like the video, basic as it is, it gives interesting picture - like colors and shots are well put together and chosen I think. Riri looks fierce (btw mess at me not even noticing her nipples).

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

LOL BITCH the most white privilege thing ive ever seen is in here.

"lana uses violence and nudity for art and rihnna just does it to make money"

BITCH **** OUT OF HERE. 

yall are gonna make me go off on everybody.

anyways the video is good. she looks amazing. obviously theres a story. whether you or i get it doesnt really matter.

I agree.

I hate it when people compare two different artists.

It's more logical to compare Rihanna with Rihanna and Lana with Lana.

ryanripley

weed, nipples and clubs :neyde:

what a fresh image for rihanna :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Child

You guys are really harsh on Rihanna for nothing! Gaga has done the rebirth theme so many times in her videos but you're not saying **** about it. In b4 you ask me what videos, go check Marry The Night, Applause & G.U.Y.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Illuminati
28 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You guys are really harsh on Rihanna for nothing! Gaga has done the rebirth theme so many times in her videos but you're not saying **** about it. In b4 you ask me what videos, go check Marry The Night, Applause & G.U.Y.

honestly even The Edge Of Glory music video is more interesting to watch. I'm not hating on Rihanna but she's too predictable and effortless in a bad way this era and she's almost like using her anti concept as an excuse to just mumble whatever into a microphone, record it and call it alternative and artistic.

Archived