Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Needed Me

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

People will never be desensitized to nipples. Millions of people watch p*rn everyday and are those millions growing desenstized? No, they're craving more nudity and more extreme p*rn. Men will never be desenstized, they're probably loving how women are embracing this nonsense because it's all the more fun for them. We're not meant to be desenstized to nudity or else, there'd be no children being produced as nobody would feel turned on by visuals and thus want to have sex. Men want women to be naked, that will never stop, so why would nudity desensitize? Aren't you not concerned that women are objectified enough?

Yes, she glamoursises violence but in a different way. She doesn't do it to glamourise a "thug life" persona and Tropico was a short movie, so that's different from a music video. Lana uses violence in a really artistic way and not for commercial gain, unlike Rihanna, who just does stuff like this for attention and to seem cool. Yes, whites have committed violence, but we don't have a real culture of it like blacks do that we still reference. The one exception could be US gun culture but everyone's into that, not just whites. And actually, the statistics show that blacks are committing violent crimes at a overwhelming rate when comparing to their actual population in the US. I don't say that to be racist, it's just a fact (and black on black crime the higher than any other). Don't you think this thug culture is part of the problem? And of course it's about Chris, which other man has she been singing about for 7 years? Every album since Rated R has been about him. And yes, they did have beef after Birthday Cake. Chris said on Twitter that he was going to feature her on one of his new tracks, Put It Up and she responded saying something like "hell no." The song never made the album and when Chris released his X album, his title track, X, was about a girl that he'd broken up with and ended with "I swear to God, I'm moving on." After that, they were never seen again. So, I think it's safe to say they ended things bitterly and she's still singing about him.

What's storyline got to do with it? The statement was that she features videos with bare nipples recently and you asked where she does this. I answered. And no, it's not a double standard, there's a reason why women keep their breasts covered and if you need to be told why, you need your head examined. And who are you to tell me how I should feel and not feel? You're a guy, how are you supposed to understand the horrible objectification that women go though and how it impacts on us? I'm speaking not just for me, but for every woman who's ever been sexually harassed. Do you not care that women are being treated badly? If you care about women, you'd listen to what we have to say?

Oh, I'm not misinformed. Rap is one of my favourite genres. I've been researching it for years. What, now if you "ain't about that life," you can't talk about it? What kind of hipster BS is that? Music is music, anyone can listen to it and comment on it.

Once again. You do not know what the hell you are talking about... and it does not take me an essay to explain it. Learn more about the criminal justice system, black culture, and ain't about that life is not hipster. My gawd. Stop acting like you know what goes on in black culture and the same **** Lana has done and whatever reason you think it's oh so different. Hooray for you. You repeat yourself over and over again in just a thousand same words.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
Just now, BrianxRyan said:

Yes by having a strip club in a video. Where men a lot in the industry hang out when there cheating with thots. vs a strip club video that's about having fun in the strip club and her owning it. Yes, they are oh so similiar... cause they both have a strip club. The bigger picture and the full picture forever remains unseen. The videos are about to different things. It's like duh... 

Dude, everything I called in the last page is what she has repeated. It's not just the strip club. The concept of her video is getting stale, it's the same sh*t man. Her presenting some gang, then goes to a damn club, has to murder someone and then whatever she does, she needs to end up (half)naked. 

Sure the story or meaning behind it is different, but scenery and whatever we see is not. 

tumblr_njys3oe3rS1qiu8gyo6_250.gif

Crossfit

Brian Ryan
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

Dude, everything I called in the last page is what she has repeated. It's not just the strip club. The concept of her video is getting stale, it's the same sh*t man. Her presenting some gang, then goes to a damn club, has to murder someone and then whatever she does, she needs to end up (half)naked. 

Sure the story or meaning behind it is different, but scenery and whatever we see is not. 

tumblr_njys3oe3rS1qiu8gyo6_250.gif

Whatever.

Brian Ryan

So I was right. 

wAcO6LF.gif

Whatever person with someone's else identity. This is why I do not like parody accounts.

Mr Ricky

Whatever person with someone's else identity.

:air: Man, you are being a joke rn. Say something constructive instead of denying the fact that what most people said about her latest videos are true. It's not helping. 

God, I'm actually laughing so hard at what you just wrote. :air:

Crossfit

Brian Ryan

:air: Man, you are being a joke rn. Say something constructive instead of denying the fact that what most people said about her latest videos are true. It's not helping. 

God, I'm actually laughing so hard at what you just wrote. :air:

You mean most people on GGD... because the reviews are good. Overwhelming, the video has more likes than dislikes. Work is number one and people also love the video. Overwhelming, GGD just does not. I'm not losing sleep cause you guys like a circus in every video. I love the video. You don't. Congratulations.

Laugh so hard. I'm laughing that I'm talking to a person that cannot take pride in who they are, but rather try to be a character. Are we done here? Goes to watch the video again.

Mr Ricky

**You mean most people on GGD... because the reviews are good. Overwhelming, the video has more likes than dislikes. Work is number one and people also love the video. Overwhelming, GGD just does not. I'm not losing sleep cause you guys like a circus in every video. I love the video. You don't. Congratulations.

Laugh so hard. *I'm laughing that I'm talking to a person that cannot take pride in who they are, but rather try to be a character. Are we done here? Goes to watch the video again.

* It's a forum and I have my pride with me. People know who I am before the name change. Being a character =/= not taking your pride. What the hell are you even thinking. :smh:  I have been here since 2010, most people know me and my identity behind this "character" you are speaking of. :smh:  

** You still don't understand a damn what we are actually talking about. It's not about views or likes, wtf :smh: . What does that even have to do with her doing the same sh*t over and over. :smh:  Are you going to be someone, who keeps repeating "circus"?  We have never done any harm to you for loving the video, so leave that out. I still can't see why good reviews relate to the same sh*t most people see. 

*** You clearly are way too much of a fan. :smh:  

Crossfit

Lord Temptation
10 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

You mean most people on GGD... because the reviews are good. Overwhelming, the video has more likes than dislikes. Work is number one and people also love the video. Overwhelming, GGD just does not. I'm not losing sleep cause you guys like a circus in every video. I love the video. You don't. Congratulations.

Laugh so hard. I'm laughing that I'm talking to a person that cannot take pride in who they are, but rather try to be a character. Are we done here? Goes to watch the video again.

Stripping down to her bikini? CHECK.

Guns? CHECK

Money? CHECK.

Jumping from scene to scene without a coherent storyline? CHECK.

Same old sh*t we're used to expecting from Rihanna? CHECK.

Brian Ryan

* It's a forum and I have my pride with me. People know who I am before the name change. Being a character =/= not taking your pride. What the hell are you even thinking. :smh:  I have been here since 2010, most people know me and my identity behind this "character" you are speaking of. :smh:  

** You still don't understand a damn what we are actually talking about. It's not about views or likes, wtf :smh: . What does that even have to do with her doing the same sh*t over and over. :smh:  Are you going to be someone, who keeps repeating "circus"?  We have never done any harm to you for loving the video, so leave that out. I still can't see why good reviews relate to the same sh*t most people see. 

*** You clearly are way too much of a fan. :smh:  

tumblr_o5xxch4rbn1ta5iimo1_500.gif

Congratufuculations.

Lord Temptation

tumblr_o5xxch4rbn1ta5iimo1_500.gif

Congratufuculations.

You are a disrespectful piece of (...)

Brian Ryan
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Guns? CHECK

Money? CHECK.

Sounds like a shitload of Gaga videos. You guys have some simplistic minds. Keep it moving. I realize she has grown and any other concept she's done. Rihanna knows what she's doing. How about you make a list of the things she has not done? Checks across the board. Carry on.

Brian Ryan
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Guns? CHECK

Money? CHECK.

She decided to wear make up? Check.

There's a lamp in the room? Check

GDD seeing one thing that's similiar and the entire video is the same? Check even the though the songs have nothing to do with it.

Sounds like a shitload of Gaga videos. You guys have some simplistic minds. Keep it moving. I realize she has grown and any other concept she's done. Rihanna knows what she's doing. How about you make a list of the things she has not done? Checks across the board. Carry on.

Lord Temptation

Keep it moving? This is Gaga Daily LOL.

I can smell your desperation from here.

Archived