💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Needed Me

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I can't at people defending this trash. If the ***** kills someone innocent y'all would blame the victim and still defend her cuz y'all are blind. :toofunny:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexxx
22 minutes ago, KARMA said:

I don't like the song. Period.

She should have released Kiss it Better, consideration or Love on The Brain as a single :madge:

She did, but the video is awful :emma: 

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I like her for the repeating the nipple thing, make it a non-event and desensitise us :worship2:

People will never be desensitized to nipples. Millions of people watch p*rn everyday and are those millions growing desenstized? No, they're craving more nudity and more extreme p*rn. Men will never be desenstized, they're probably loving how women are embracing this nonsense because it's all the more fun for them. We're not meant to be desenstized to nudity or else, there'd be no children being produced as nobody would feel turned on by visuals and thus want to have sex. Men want women to be naked, that will never stop, so why would nudity desensitize? Aren't you not concerned that women are objectified enough?

40 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Lana Del Rey glamorize violence. lol White culture has a bigger theme of violence than any other minority. The country was built on white violence. White culture has always had a bigger theme, but just do not have the same penalties. Most black are involved in nonviolent crimes. The song is talking about another ***** on hit list. Rihanna and Chris Brown were a couple. That's not another ***** on the hitlist. The video has nothing to do with Chris. LMAO. That's so Russian Roulette and they made up since then with Birthday Cake remix. Rihanna and Chris Brown don't have beef anymore. He was just on his last album. It's you guys that can't hang it up. What goes on in your mind is just far too interesting and you should do better research.

Yes, she glamoursises violence but in a different way. She doesn't do it to glamourise a "thug life" persona and Tropico was a short movie, so that's different from a music video. Lana uses violence in a really artistic way and not for commercial gain, unlike Rihanna, who just does stuff like this for attention and to seem cool. Yes, whites have committed violence, but we don't have a real culture of it like blacks do that we still reference. The one exception could be US gun culture but everyone's into that, not just whites. And actually, the statistics show that blacks are committing violent crimes at a overwhelming rate when comparing to their actual population in the US. I don't say that to be racist, it's just a fact (and black on black crime the higher than any other). Don't you think this thug culture is part of the problem? And of course it's about Chris, which other man has she been singing about for 7 years? Every album since Rated R has been about him. And yes, they did have beef after Birthday Cake. Chris said on Twitter that he was going to feature her on one of his new tracks, Put It Up and she responded saying something like "hell no." The song never made the album and when Chris released his X album, his title track, X, was about a girl that he'd broken up with and ended with "I swear to God, I'm moving on." After that, they were never seen again. So, I think it's safe to say they ended things bitterly and she's still singing about him.

39 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Wow. Boobs. The storyline is far different. Double standard much. Whatever if you feel objectified that's on you. Blame that on your insecurities and not Rihanna.

Futhermore, please stop talking about black culture cause you are very misinformed. If you ain't about that life, do not talk about it.

What's storyline got to do with it? The statement was that she features videos with bare nipples recently and you asked where she does this. I answered. And no, it's not a double standard, there's a reason why women keep their breasts covered and if you need to be told why, you need your head examined. And who are you to tell me how I should feel and not feel? You're a guy, how are you supposed to understand the horrible objectification that women go though and how it impacts on us? I'm speaking not just for me, but for every woman who's ever been sexually harassed. Do you not care that women are being treated badly? If you care about women, you'd listen to what we have to say?

Oh, I'm not misinformed. Rap is one of my favourite genres. I've been researching it for years. What, now if you "ain't about that life," you can't talk about it? What kind of hipster BS is that? Music is music, anyone can listen to it and comment on it.

She did, but the video is awful :emma: 

oh really? I didn't notice lol

Vodka

She could've easily made the video a mini film. Fine, the plot material's been used before, but the narrative, setting, and scenes were produced well. 

It's brief, but beautiful. I thought it fit the track quite well. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Rock Jock

Very ghetto, so I don't like it. But at least this video is not that boring as work and KIB

gagaisitalian

Looks like High By The Beach meets Tropico.

And this is such a basic video. "Shocking imagery in slow-mo" is Rihanna's new style I suppose.

Mr Ricky

Someone is defending Rihanna way too hard in the last 3 pages. :smh: 

The overuse of guns

The dead bodies

The violence

The stripclubs 

The outfits

The nipples.

And @BrianxRyan you are saying that everything is new and fresh? :rip: Sorry but I can't. She has done this multiple times now, it's getting very stale. 

Crossfit

Iwontell

I mean, can't she hire someone to come up with cool videos for her and just slap her name on it...?
...(like she does with her music and style)...

tumblr_ngfgnn7lC11s4hjb0o1_500.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Brian Ryan
42 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Someone is defending Rihanna way too hard in the last 3 pages. :smh: 

The overuse of guns

The dead bodies

The violence

The stripclubs 

The outfits

The nipples.

And @BrianxRyan you are saying that everything is new and fresh? :rip: Sorry but I can't. She has done this multiple times now, it's getting very stale. 

And she's also done so much more... what has she not done in a video?

Lord Temptation
8 hours ago, Music said:

1. nothing happens in her music videos anymore (never really have).
2. slow-motion throughout the entire thing isn't artistic.
3. what is the storyline even insinuating? let's smoke, go to a strip club and shoot some person? awesome. :green:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Just more gibberish.

Brian Ryan
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I can't at people defending this trash. If the ***** kills someone innocent y'all would blame the victim and still defend her cuz y'all are blind. :toofunny:

it's ****ing a video and people have different taste I do not need to see a circus to appreciate a video it would be too much... you do not like all power to you, but I can relate to it so I think it's great. One of her best videos. :laughga:

Mr Ricky
3 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

She has done almost every other scenario in her videos. You can call it a nosedive. I call it not repeating yourself.

She just repeated herself in this video. What's new? That's what I'm pointing out. 

Crossfit

Brian Ryan
4 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

She just repeated herself in this video. What's new? That's what I'm pointing out. 

Yes by having a strip club in a video. Where men a lot in the industry hang out when there cheating with thots. vs a strip club video that's about having fun in the strip club and her owning it. Yes, they are oh so similiar... cause they both have a strip club. The bigger picture and the full picture forever remains unseen. The videos are about to different things. It's like duh... 

Archived