đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Needed Me

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Boring, the same sh*t, seems like showing off nipples are the new thing. 

Couldn't entertain me more *GASP*. 

tumblr_noda3aORH51syuzyho6_250.gif

Crossfit

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glory
1 hour ago, DemeLarell said:

3. (Refer back to #1) Just go watch it again. Don't sleep on RiRi. Lol

And so what's the storyline, i'd be thankful to read it describe  :hor:

Brian Ryan
4 minutes ago, Glory said:

And so what's the storyline, i'd be thankful to read it describe  

It's just like the song. A **** boy messing with her feelings ****ing around with hoes instead of being a good man. He's cheating around and not realizing he's just another ***** on the hitlist. Therefore, she kills him. I do not know what video you were watching. It's pretty self explanatory.

DemeLarell
6 minutes ago, Glory said:

And so what's the storyline, i'd be thankful to read it describe  :hor:

Of course my thoughts are subjective lol. But I basically took it as she has a hit out on this guy. It reminds me of this movie called Shottas. And as far as why she is has a hit out on this man i figured she showed the the effect in video but the cause as to why she did it was in the actual song. I feel like the the lyrics are the subtext, or her thoughts, as she goes through with the hit. The song and video really compliment each other in that sense. And thank you for not thinking i was attacking you lol. 

DemeLarell
15 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Boring, the same sh*t, seems like showing off nipples are the new thing. 

Couldn't entertain me more *GASP*. 

tumblr_noda3aORH51syuzyho6_250.gif

Anti. I like the nipples. Seems like that is part of the theme of her album and i love it lol

GloZell Green

Her videos are so boring now. You can basically expect the same things. Violence, nipples, etc. But I like the song.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagaMyBlood95

It's quite predictable tbh 

She looks hot and amazing and all that, but this video is like meh.. And it will never get played, it's just too explicit :smh: Also, the song does nothing for me..

Brian Ryan
58 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It's quite predictable tbh 

She looks hot and amazing and all that, but this video is like meh.. And it will never get played, it's just too excplicit :smh: Also, the song does nothing for me..

The urban radio will eat it up.

Brian Ryan

Rihanna officially has the most diverse videos than any other mainstream female artist besides Madonna. I am loving the story of ANTI and how she is going against the standards. This is my favorite story. She is telling a story from Work to KIB to Needed Me reflects the album well... truly unapologetic.

Creyk
8 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Rihanna officially has the most diverse videos than any other mainstream female artist besides Madonna. I am loving the story of ANTI and how she is going against the standards. This is my favorite story. She is telling a story from Work to KIB to Needed Me reflects the album well... truly unapologetic.

What story did KIB tell? I thought it was just glamour shots?

And also, what is this video's message? You seem to get it so please explain, as this vid left me wondering. When it ended I was left with a feeling of confusion and I just asked: what was the point? :duck:

Brian Ryan
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

What story did KIB tell? I thought it was just glamour shots?

And also, what is this video's message? You seem to get it so please explain, as this vid left me wondering. When it ended I was left with a feeling of confusion and I just asked: what was the point? :duck:

Why would KIB have a story line? It's a song about want someone to **** you and stop fight their emotions fitting for the video. A circus is not always needed to make a video. It definitely captivates the emotion in the song. It's a great representation of how the album sounds.

The song message is not to **** with Rihanna's heart. The same message in the song is in the video. Simple. Overthinking. I think Rihanna having a more urban singles has many of you lost and confused.

Brian Ryan
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

titties, booties and horny guys.... again.....

Where are all these videos with her doing this? #freethenipples

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, BrianxRyan said:

Where are all these videos with her doing this? #freethenipples

really??????????? all of them 

and it's okay at some point, but she's going too far

Archived