life

Gaga votes for Clinton

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I just hope she voted for her for reasons other than "Yaaaas feminism!!!!!" because those people are so cringey and usually ignore the actual important stuff that matters lmao

Gaga seems smarter than that but u never know :poot:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

It's great that she is using her platform to encourage people to vote.

But really, a fur wearing millionaire who grew up in a wealthy Republican household, who has performed for an authoritarian regime (Imagine in Baku,) choosing to vote for a "moderate" war hawk establishment candidate isn't shocking.

Pressed Much?  :poot:

Egypt. W

SKANK
29 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Pressed Much?  :poot:

Stan slang + Emoticons +  the inability to have a mature conversation about the election = Hillary supporter.

Mikey Monster

I want Bernie as well but people are really over reacting with the hate for Hillary. She would actually be a good president people blame her for bullshit emails and there is no sign of corruption. IK in the end she's a politician and a wall street democrat but if she becomes the nomination and Bernie supporters won't vote for her to screw her than they are dumbass foolish liberals cuz they could possibly let trump win. And this is coming from a Bernie supporter progressive liberal by the way lol ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

En_Sabah_Nur
15 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Stan slang + Emoticons +  the inability to have a mature conversation about the election = Hillary supporter.

I guess EVERYONE on this cult site is a Hillary Supporter then!  :poot:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

I want Bernie as well but people are really over reacting with the hate for Hillary. She would actually be a good president people blame her for bullshit emails and there is no sign of corruption. IK in the end she's a politician and a wall street democrat but if she becomes the nomination and Bernie supporters won't vote for her to screw her than they are dumbass foolish liberals cuz they could possibly let trump win. And this is coming from a Bernie supporter progressive liberal by the way lol ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you.  Exactly!!!  I am a Hillary supporter, but would not have any issue voting for Sanders if he wins the nomination.  :)

Egypt. W

Bad Bromance

I can't stand the way some people on this forum are a bunch of self-righteous, drama queens that are coming for Gaga because she has the audacity to exercise her right as an American!!  What might that right be?  Let's see, I think it's the right to vote for whomever the f*ck she wants.

Leave her alone!!!  If you don't like who she supports, I'm sure there are twice as many people who don't like the candidate you support so STFU and move on with your lives!  I swear, this place gets messier and more melodramatic with each passing day.    :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PartySick
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

It's great that she is using her platform to encourage people to vote.

But really, a fur wearing millionaire who grew up in a wealthy Republican household, who has performed for an authoritarian regime (Imagine in Baku,) choosing to vote for a "moderate" war hawk establishment candidate isn't shocking.

Not 100% here for this comment :poot:

She might be a millionaire now but she had to claw her way to fame and work her ass off all day, every day for years before she finally got there. I know it's (hopefully) not what you meant, but your post implies that she's had everything handed to her and is totally out of touch with the real world which couldn't be farther from the truth. She's aware of social injustice, she even has a charity dedicated to one in particular that's close to her heart. She obviously thinks Hillary would be the best at fixing them which isn't surprising considering Hillary's plans being written out in detail in a rational manner. Bernie on the other hand...he talks a big game and appeals to the hearts and minds of younger people, but falls a little short when it gets down to the nitty gritty. If she voted for her just because she's a woman...well, that's unfortunate...but still ok 'cause she is still only human and she's entitled to her opinion and vote just like the rest of us :happy:

That's coming from a Bernie supporter that barely trusts Hillary, btw. Just wanted to clarify for those that are making Little Bernsters out to be some kind of immature mutant race of liberal Trump supporters :poot: I've seen both sides attack each other with immature names, condescending and snide remarks and, even though it shouldn't, it does reflect onto the candidate you support. In the same way they'll represent you if they win, you represent them now in a way, so be sure to leave a positive mark.

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

1 hour ago, Miel said:

Yeah, I agree.

While I am a Bernie supporter, it lowkey terrifies me what is becoming the perception of Clinton. Like, especially if it ends up becoming between her and Trump.

This, all those Bernie supporters that are playing with the idea of voting for trump or not voting at all if Hillary wins, are full of bs, letting trump win and turn America into the world's most hated joke is not what Bernie stands for, he is obviously not gonna say it, but Im sure that Bernie knows that if he doesnt win then Hillary should get it

Hillary is bad, full of lies and everything, but cant believe people are even considering Trump or Cruz to be a better option than her

Miel
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

This, all those Bernie supporters that are playing with the idea of voting for trump or not voting at all if Hillary wins, are full of bs, letting trump win and turn America into the world's most hated joke is not what Bernie stands for, he is obviously not gonna say it, but Im sure that Bernie knows that if he doesnt win then Hillary should get it

Hillary is bad, full of lies and everything, but cant believe people are even considering Trump or Cruz to be a better option than her

Yeah.

I want Bernie, through and through, but I'll take Clinton over the Cruz and Trump.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived