life

Gaga votes for Clinton

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Of course its her choice to vote for who ever she wants. But for someone that I look up to to support a candidate who's policies I find reprehensible and inauthentic makes me wildly uncomfortable. I don't know, Clinton seems much less compassionate to the suffering of others than Sanders; and in turn I feel like her supporters are less compassionate too. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
20 hours ago, Larkin said:

Of course its her choice to vote for who ever she wants. But for someone that I look up to to support a candidate who's policies I find reprehensible and inauthentic makes me wildly uncomfortable. I don't know, Clinton seems much less compassionate to the suffering of others than Sanders; and in turn I feel like her supporters are less compassionate too. 

That's incredibly rude and immature. Hillary has dedicated her entire life to helping children, women, and communities of color. Gaga sees that, and the American people see that. That's why she's overwhelmingly winning the votes of Americans over Trump and Bernie.

Tresor
11 hours ago, thehanyo said:

That's incredibly rude and immature. Hillary has dedicated her entire life to helping children, women, and communities of color. Gaga sees that, and the American people see that. That's why she's overwhelmingly winning the votes of Americans over Trump and Bernie.

Bernie sure, but the unfortunate truth is her diminishing lead over trump...it's actually scary.

Archived