💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga out today in an Audi R8 (5/4/12)

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

She's more recognizable in these pictures than the ones she posts to Twitter. Some of you guys are deluded as ****.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GarageGlamorous

People that expect her to keep up her avant-gard out-there image literally 24/7 really need to find a hobby. So she can't drive a car now? That's too normal? She is still a person, you know. Jesus. :sweat:

That car looks incredible, but she's so tiny in it. :toofunny:

Amen Fashion

Like seriouse now - She´s just driving a car :crossed: Im actually suprised, that she isn´t driving an alien-ship or sth like that :toofunny:

Kermit the frog

People that expect her to keep up her avant-gard out-there image literally 24/7 really need to find a hobby. So she can't drive a car now? That's too normal? She is still a person, you know. Jesus. :sweat:

That car looks incredible, but she's so tiny in it.

LMAO at those who are shocked that she's driving a car like a normal person... She also farts & ****s if you didnt know

I could argue about it all day. Plz don't think I was dead serious with that, because it's really NOT a big deal, it's just lady gaga in a car... :dies:

The thing is why build a whole mysterious and avant-garde persona, preaching "I hate hollywood", "I hate money" and then ruin it all with chilling with her blonde friends in a super expensive car, like a regular hollywood superstar.

GarageGlamorous

I could argue about it all day. Plz don't think I was dead serious with that, because it's really NOT a big deal, it's just lady gaga in a car... :dies:

The thing is why build a whole mysterious and avant-garde persona, preaching "I hate hollywood", "I hate money" and then ruin it all with chilling with her blonde friends in a super expensive car, like a regular hollywood superstar.

Well, I've seen the same complains from Monster who seemed to be serious, so. :sweat:

I know it kinda "goes against her message" or whatever, but I just personally don't have a problem with it. She's earned her fame and money fair and square, so why not treat herself to some nice material things every once and a while? Just as long as she doesn't become disillusioned or jaded.

I'm going to need Avant-gardega back in full force for this new tour and album though. :nacho:

giskardsb

you guys don't even know if she actually bought that car, or whether she was borrowing or renting it. I'd actually be surprised if she buys a car for herself, given that she's going to be on the road for the next two years touring, and has no place to put it.

Kermit the frog

Well, I've seen the same complains from Monster who seemed to be serious, so. :sweat:

I know it kinda "goes against her message" or whatever, but I just personally don't have a problem with it. She's earned her fame and money fair and square, so why not treat herself to some nice material things every once and a while? Just as long as she doesn't become disillusioned or jaded.

I'm going to need Avant-gardega back in full force for this new tour and album though. :nacho:

Yeah, I'm gonna need that too.

It's not about "against her message" anymore, I couldn't care less about if she bullies people around her or swim in her pool with money. It's just that I really enjoyed the artist that she used to be in the fame monster era, when she was "less human", you know what I mean? Now when she does something bizarre, it won't be convincing for me anymore.

you guys don't even know if she actually bought that car, or whether she was borrowing or renting it. I'd actually be surprised if she buys a car for herself, given that she's going to be on the road for the next two years touring, and has no place to put it.

I don't think she bought it either, I'm just talking about the idea of gaga buying a car.

giskardsb

I don't know which is hotter, her or the car :flutter: I'm jealous.

they enhance each other.

omgwtfbbq

5lq5o0.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the pic was flipped horizontally to make it look like she's driving when she's really not?

Look at the location of the steering wheel.

5lq5o0.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the pic was flipped horizontally to make it look like she's driving when she's really not?

Look at the location of the steering wheel.

I don't think so, look at the letters of the van in the back :/

Lion Heart

:cool:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ambrosia

I can't tell if it's her or if it isn't. It seems weird she'd just go out driving with only one other person it seems.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived