❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga out today in an Audi R8 (5/4/12)

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

Hot Space

Who's the blonde woman with her though? My gosh she looks so cute and Stefani here. :flutter:

And people saying that she's too normal are crazy. You have no idea what's going on in there picture. For all we know, she could be taking driving lessons.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEATH at the people saying it's not Gaga or it doesn't look like her. I suggest you put on some glasses. And to the people saying it's probably not her car. Why wouldn't it be her car? 1) she's rich 2) maybe she got it for her birthday.

That's an Audi R8... and when did she get her license?!

Does she need one though? She has driven around before without one :nails:

Primetime

I could argue about it all day. Plz don't think I was dead serious with that, because it's really NOT a big deal, it's just lady gaga in a car... :dies:

The thing is why build a whole mysterious and avant-garde persona, preaching "I hate hollywood", "I hate money" and then ruin it all with chilling with her blonde friends in a super expensive car, like a regular hollywood superstar.

gimmick |ˈgimik|

noun

a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business.

Nice to see her transformation to a Cali girl in front of our eyes :giggle: I'm a Cali guy, so this pleases me.

Hot Space

This is just like when Gaga gained a bit of weight and everybody was saying how she was too fat. Now she goes out in a car and people are saying that she's turning into a typical celebrity. Have none of your parents driven a car? Do you drive a car? :fail:

Allison M

5lq5o0.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the pic was flipped horizontally to make it look like she's driving when she's really not?

Look at the location of the steering wheel.

I actually think this is the original picture.

Ashley

This is just like when Gaga gained a bit of weight and everybody was saying how she was too fat. Now she goes out in a car and people are saying that she's turning into a typical celebrity. Have none of your parents driven a car? Do you drive a car? :fail:

I know. They nitpick at every aspect of her life :sweat: Just leave the girl alone.

Primetime

lol ya'll shes driving, ok:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/188006455465615361

Archived