💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Paparazzi vs. LoveGame

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

So since a lot of people always compare Poker Face to Just Dance I'm going to do the same with Paparazzi and LoveGame. Which songs do you like better and which one has better choreograohy,music video, live performances and which one do you consider a Gaga classic hit? Personally I prefer Paparazzi,the music video,the song and the live performances especially at the VMA's,so what do you prefer?  

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

So since a lot of people always compare Poker Face to Just Dance I'm going to do the same with Paparazzi and LoveGame. Which songs do you like better and which one has better choreograohy,music video, live performances and which one do you consider a Gaga classic hit? Personally I prefer Paparazzi,the music video,the song and the live performances especially at the VMA's,so what do you prefer?  

Wouldn't be a hard guess with your name tho. :lolga: 

Anyways, I'm more fan of Lovegame. 

Crossfit

WORLDofGAGA

I have to say lovegame 

although I do love the paparazzi video and it has better performances I prefer lovegame beats, sharp and pounding and I prefer the choreography and also the birth of the disco stick!

@W0RLDofGAGA

Staryu

I love both songs, but Paparazzi >>>>> LoveGame (in every category).

It's my favorite Gaga song after Marry The Night.

djBuffoon

Eek, that's a tough one. "Paparazzi" has stronger lyrics and concept, but something about "LoveGame" is equally captivating. And I love that buzzy bassline that runs throughout, paving the way for the signature Gaga sound in "Judas", "Scheiße" and "GUY".

Bradley

NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERFCKERS

Sorry but her LoveGame performances are arguably the best no matter which era she performs the song in.

HauntingHollow

Lovegame :gaycat: it is just so badass and sexy :air:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived