💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is B6?

Caesium

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

I'm angered by the fact that I've brought tickets to see her and there may be no new music :huh:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higher

It's like ANTi all over again. 

giphy.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Umh we got anti... 

And anti is not that magnificent?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, venusian said:

why did you write an entire college essay

Because it all needed to be said and its accurate.

venusian
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

you act like people will actually read it and care this isnt a public convention boo

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Spock
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It didn't really needed to be said since you're always bashing her in Beyoncé related threads, so it's not like you have anything new to bring to the discussion. And just going by the first line in your essay, it's not accurate at all, since the album is most likely going to be released next week. Also this

Let's be real - Beyonce thought she couldn't have a successful tour for 4, so she tricked people into thinking the tour was for a new album that was going to be released pre-tour. It never happened.

is also really inaccurate since Grown Woman and the SB (with new music, confirmed by her manager) was to be the start of the new era, with the song available to purchase on iTunes, but it got scrapped at the last minute. Same for Standing On The Sun. This was all going to segue into the Mrs Carter Show World Tour, which was to be in support for the album she was planning on releasing back then, but since she changed her mind it didn't happen. But you could see the remains of what she was planning. The promo featured I've Been On, Grown Woman was added to the set list, you can see an old version of the set list on her tour book with a different song order plus GW, SOTS and mash-ups with Bow Down, I've Been On and another song, I think. She also pulled a perfectly rehearsed performance of Standing On The Sun out of her ass at a random show. So no, Mrs Carter wasn't to trick people.

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond
13 minutes ago, venusian said:

you act like people will actually read it and care this isnt a public convention boo

Plenty of people do read and care about my posts, as proved by the amount of likes I have and the amount who say they always look forward to reading my posts. Criticising my long posts is so out of fashion now. Forums don't have to equal "don't show intelligence."

1 minute ago, Spock said:

It didn't really needed to be said since you're always bashing her in Beyoncé related threads, so it's not like you have anything new to bring to the discussion. And just going by the first line in your essay, it's not accurate at all, since the album is most likely going to be released next week. Also this

Let's be real - Beyonce thought she couldn't have a successful tour for 4, so she tricked people into thinking the tour was for a new album that was going to be released pre-tour. It never happened.

is also really inaccurate since Grown Woman and the SB (with new music, confirmed by her manager) was to be the start of the new era, with the song available to purchase on iTunes, but it got scrapped at the last minute. Same for Standing On The Sun. This was all going to segue into the Mrs Carter Show World Tour, which was to be in support for the album she was planning on releasing back then, but since she changed her mind it didn't happen. But you could see the remains of what she was planning. The promo featured I've Been On, Grown Woman was added to the set list, you can see an old version of the set list on her tour book with a different song order plus GW, SOTS and mash-ups with Bow Down, I've Been On and another song, I think. She also pulled a perfectly rehearsed performance of Standing On The Sun out of her ass at a random show. So no, Mrs Carter wasn't to trick people.

It may not be new information in itself but it certainly is new to some people. I aim to provide points of view that maybe no one else has thought about so they can maybe see the truth under a facade, especially when it comes to celebrity culture. Not enough of us question it.

Why did these new tracks not appear on her new album, then? What was the point of them? Was the album going to be released normally with these tracks on it but no one made a big deal out of them, so they got scrapped and the original album release idea got re-thought? Changed her mind or adapted to lack of public interest - you decide. Her decision to have a "Beyonce love-in" as I call it, was inspired. She was everywhere, yet with no new music. It was just to remind people of how awesome, hopefully resulting in a good comeback, so she could repair the damage 4 did to her normally successful brand. This is the route Gaga's taking and she's doing it well. But one thing she isn't doing is making tours for no reason. Gaga has never put out tour tickets before an album's release and I respect the hell out of her for that. More and more artists are tricking their fans now by trying to pull in touring money for sub-par/risky albums by making tickets available pre-album so the fans are suckered into parting with their money when they don't know what they're going to get (then they're guilt tripped into buying the album too). They can't wait until the album's out to decide if they should get tickets because everything might be sold out by then. It's a cunning, manipulative way of working and I don't support it. You've got to see what your demand is like before announcing a tour - it's common sense and pleases the customer. This robbing fans blind option is done by egocentric artists whose only thought is the money. And I don't like being tricked or the public to be tricked. We need to start taking a stand and not purchase tickets until the album is put out. That would put the cat amongst the pigeons.

The Child
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Plenty of people do read and care about my posts, as proved by the amount of likes I have and the amount who say they always look forward to reading my posts. Criticising my long posts is so out of fashion now. Forums don't have to equal "don't show intelligence."

It may not be new information in itself but it certainly is new to some people. I aim to provide points of view that maybe no one else has thought about so they can maybe see the truth under a facade, especially when it comes to celebrity culture. Not enough of us question it.

Why did these new tracks not appear on her new album, then? What was the point of them? Was the album going to be released normally with these tracks on it but no one made a big deal out of them, so they got scrapped and the original album release idea got re-thought? Changed her mind or adapted to lack of public interest - you decide. Her decision to have a "Beyonce love-in" as I call it, was inspired. She was everywhere, yet with no new music. It was just to remind people of how awesome, hopefully resulting in a good comeback, so she could repair the damage 4 did to her normally successful brand. This is the route Gaga's taking and she's doing it well. But one thing she isn't doing is making tours for no reason. Gaga has never put out tour tickets before an album's release and I respect the hell out of her for that. More and more artists are tricking their fans now by trying to pull in touring money for sub-par/risky albums by making tickets available pre-album so the fans are suckered into parting with their money when they don't know what they're going to get (then they're guilt tripped into buying the album too). They can't wait until the album's out to decide if they should get tickets because everything might be sold out by then. It's a cunning, manipulative way of working and I don't support it. You've got to see what your demand is like before announcing a tour - it's common sense and pleases the customer. This robbing fans blind option is done by egocentric artists whose only thought is the money. And I don't like being tricked or the public to be tricked. We need to start taking a stand and not purchase tickets until the album is put out. That would put the cat amongst the pigeons.

I disagree with you honestly, I bought tickets to the show with a friend just cause I love Beyoncé as a performer.

The new album isn't why I bought tickets.

Your theory doesn't apply to every person.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Spock
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You don't really provide points of view though. You just bash, hate and provoke. It seems it's your way of dealing with artists you have a problem with (you did exactly the same with Taylor) and hide behind this "critic" thing.

Why did these new tracks not appear on her new album, then? What was the point of them? Was the album going to be released normally with these tracks on it but no one made a big deal out of them, so they got scrapped and the original album release idea got re-thought?

I don't know, I'm not Beyoncé's manager. But plans change and albums change halfway through. It happened to Gaga, to Rihanna, to Gwen, to Hillary and millions of others So pointing the finger at Beyonce and yell mANIPULATORRRQ""!!!!111!!!!! is transparent. Also really transparent is for you to say she did it for "lack of public interest" :rip: when she had incredible hype, broke ratings with the Halftime Show and had endorsements from Pepsi, H&M, beauty brands and things like HBO. Rihanna was basically doing the exact same thing and I didn't see you write encyclopedias about it.

Regarding this tour, she never at any point said anything about new music. It was just the internet sleuthing and supposing, so we knew it was coming. But it is called the Formation World Tour and the song called Formation was out. Would it have been a shitty thing to tour without an album? Yes, but she never promised anything with this tour other than the song that was already out at the time of the announcement. So dishonesty my ass

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I disagree with you honestly, I bought tickets to the show with a friend just cause I love Beyoncé as a performer.

The new album isn't why I bought tickets.

Your theory doesn't apply to every person.

True, but I'm sure most people buy in the hopes that they'll get a new album by the time the tour starts. That's the general rule for this kind of touring set-up. There's no mention of greatest hits, so it must be new material. I'm pretty sure most people don't want exactly the same concert experience they had last time plus one new song.

1 minute ago, Spock said:

You don't really provide points of view though. You just bash, hate and provoke. It seems it's your way of dealing with artists you have a problem with (you did exactly the same with Taylor) and hide behind this "critic" thing.

Why did these new tracks not appear on her new album, then? What was the point of them? Was the album going to be released normally with these tracks on it but no one made a big deal out of them, so they got scrapped and the original album release idea got re-thought?

I don't know, I'm not Beyoncé's manager. But plans change and albums change halfway through. It happened to Gaga, to Rihanna, to Gwen, to Hillary and millions of others So pointing the finger at Beyonce and yell mANIPULATORRRQ""!!!!111!!!!! is transparent. Also really transparent is for you to say she did it for "lack of public interest" :rip: when she had incredible hype, broke ratings with the Halftime Show and had endorsements from Pepsi, H&M, beauty brands and things like HBO. Rihanna was doing the exact same thing and I didn't see you write encyclopedias about it.

Regarding this tour, she never at any point said anything about new music. It was just the internet sleuthing and supposing, so we knew it was coming. But it is called the Formation World Tour and the song called Formation was out. Would it have been a shitty thing to tour without an album? Yes, but she never promised anything with this tour other than the song that was already out at the time of the announcement. So dishonesty my ass

Bashing, hating and provoking is normally baseless, though. I always have a reason behind the things I say and I say them for the good of others. But even if so, it's just freedom of speech. It's nothing to do with hiding behind being a critic, it's about putting the truth out there and exposing artists for what they truly are.

Yes, album plans can change halfway through, but not normally while a tour acting as build-up to it is happening! That's what makes her different from the others you mentioned. And I'm talking about lack of public interest in the new tracks that she was putting out specifically. No one apart from fans was talking about the song in the Pepsi or H&M ads, as evidenced by how little views they got online and how the songs didn't sell. Oh, and I have criticised Rihanna for her handling of Anti as well (keeping her fans hanging for months, omitting singles, changing the album's concept, putting out tickets before the show in case the album flopped, etc). I treat every artist the same, make no mistake.

Of course an album will be supporting the tour, you don't need to be an internet sleuth to work that out. Yes, the title of the new song is in it, so that suggests that there will be new material. But the way she's going, it might just be another single to promote it, not a full album. Indeed, she never promised anything with this tour and that's the problem. She's letting the fans come to their own conclusions instead of being honest about what they're getting for their money. What other reason would she have for being secretive other than the fact that she just wants people's money, regardless if they like her new work or not? That's the thing - artists don't want to have to deal with downfalls anymore so they're now actively trying to lessen the chances by being dishonest and encourage album sales through means that are not connected to what the audience genuinely thinks of it. If you've bought tickets to a show and the new album comes out the week before, you'd be mad not to buy it, right? Thus, the artist gets sales that they wouldn't have had had the album been released months before the tour. In this case, buying the album becomes a necessity, not an option. It gets the artist sales, but it's sneaky and money-grabbing. You know it's true.

The Child
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

True, but I'm sure most people buy in the hopes that they'll get a new album by the time the tour starts. That's the general rule for this kind of touring set-up. There's no mention of greatest hits, so it must be new material. I'm pretty sure most people don't want exactly the same concert experience they had last time plus one new song.

Yeah you're right, my best friend is a Beyoncé stan and she told me Beyoncé better release an album before starting the tour.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Brian Ryan

Even though it's Beyonce' I wouldn't buy tour tickets until I heard the album... I mean damn Beyonce' was a good album we don't need a third tour for it though.

Bitter
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

I can see that you got a crush on me

i actually can't help myself.

Archived