💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Parker Institute Event

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

WHY do people never record these things properly.... :facedesk:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop

It's very odd but this just made me more worried about LG5.

She doesn't need to use vibrato for every ****ing song. She is a great jazz singer but she needs to separate between her jazz abilities with her pop songs. 

I'm really happy she sang her own songs though :giveup: 

GagaMyBlood95
51 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Have you ever been here during a lead single release here? We go crazy. Gaga performing her own songs whe she hasn't since the very end of the artRAVE is just exciting 

Of course, I know, but still it's kinda funny to me (my reaction is the same lol, I was so happy to hear her sing BR)

keith ink
13 hours ago, Lance said:

love gaga and i mean this in the most non-flaming way...but she's still hardly ever discussed about. even with all the events she's done.

Why are you even here katycat go back to your faves talentless ***

Bad Monster Kid

Her voice has matured so much. I actually prefer her American Idol acoustic intro Over this one. 

chromaticainmyhead

First of all I'm ****ing surprised. This bitch makes me hyped again but I loved her renditions of her old songs.. 
but it's so weird, I'm sooo happy but also a little concerned when hearing her pop songs in a jazz version and together with her "mature & bored" (don't hate me pls but honestly I didn't feel the vibe when she sang BR but it was still refreshing for me anyway)  appearance... 

I'm so used to see her perform her new songs in a funky, rebellious, immature, emotionally naive way that it was so weird see her singing these with her classy jazz mood. 

But at the end of the day, we know now that she heard our prayers and at least revived us with some "innovative" performances. thx! gags :hug:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Creyk

Is there any chance we will get a full recording of Bad Romance? that version is amazing

SissyFromSpace
34 minutes ago, keith ink said:

Why are you even here katycat go back to your faves talentless ***

please. ive been a gaga stan longer than you've been alive. to the left.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Manul
9 hours ago, Gilly said:

i don't give a **** about the covers so i refuse to play new york new flop and the other la vie puta rose crap

E7XqItI.gif

im ****ing slayed by bad romance and you and i tho

E7XqItI.gif

even tho they are filtered with that ****ing jazz, this is a start

E7XqItI.gif

ima need this to continue and hopefully this means that till it happens to yawn will NEVER see the light again

E7XqItI.gif

zgxpb.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

yASSsss
28 minutes ago, Lance said:

please. ive been a gaga stan longer than you've been alive. to the left.

It doesn't matter who came first, what matters is who stayed til' the end:koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

FameHookah
3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

leave it up to Gaga to ruin Bad Romance with terrible Dope vocals:saladga: She needs an intervention, she needs to stop:saladga:

Idk i have mixed feelings, i hate her new style and boring over the top vocals, but i'm so happy she sang her own songs again even tho i dont like bad romance nor you and i at all..

WTF is MDNA

Kermit the frog

What is with those long "eeees"? Wtf. At least I'm happy she sang Bad romance.

Archived