Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Parker Institute Event

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Music
5 hours ago, Lace said:

remember when Elton John said LG5 will sound like Bad Romance and You And I...OMG Im so hyped

this is exactly what i just thought omfg :giveup:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Ugh. Still can't get over the last night happenings. :giveup:

So glad that she performed her own material and she even chose her masterpiece which is BR. :giveup:

Also, thank you guys for giving me my first thread to hit number 1 in GGD chart. I feel so blessed, ugh. :giveup::gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
16 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

That outfit with the fur looks so good :gaycat:

I can smell your sarcasm thousands of miles from here. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Miracle
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Reading this thread made me laugh (and my reaction was the same lol), because Gaga just performed her own song that's like 7 years old and we all freaked out like she performed her new lead single :smh:

It just tells you how thirsty for PopGa we really are...

Have you ever been here during a lead single release here? We go crazy. Gaga performing her own songs whe she hasn't since the very end of the artRAVE is just exciting 

Helxig

When everyone there started singing "ooOOoooOOooooh caught in a bad romance" 

tumblr_mh6vli38W41s42964o1_500.gif

The world still remembers. They still cared. That "oh oh oh" sound and the words "caught in a bad romance" has stuck with all these randomly collected people for all these years. And now they're hearing it performed in a more mature way by a beautiful woman who is still the same girl who writhed around all those years ago in latex when they first heard it. They didn't even recognise the song at first. This might be the first time some of these people have really listened to those beautiful lyrics. The way she stops singing and smiles.

That actually surprisingly touched me. Omg.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Disenchanted said:

When everyone there started singing "ooOOoooOOooooh caught in a bad romance" 

The world still remembers. They still cared. That "oh oh oh" sound and the words "caught in a bad romance" has stuck with all these randomly collected people for all these years. And now they're hearing it performed in a more mature way by a beautiful woman who is still the same girl who writhed around all those years ago in latex when they first heard it. They didn't even recognise the song at first. This might be the first time some of these people have really listened to those beautiful lyrics. The way she stops singing and smiles.

That actually surprisingly touched me. Omg.

I think they surprised her too. You could see her eyes shining again. 

AJH219

This was just what I needed to hear on this shoddy Thursday morning :giveup: Slay Queen 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I think they surprised her too. You could see her eyes shining again. 

I love those magical moments. This just put a lot of things randomly into perspective for me. And I think maybe she felt a sense of happiness and love regarding that song for the first time in literally years too :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

yASSsss

When the crowd sang along Bad Romance's chorus,i low key cried.

tumblr_lh1ictR0N51qca6z9o1_400.gif

I've never said this but i'm starting to miss PopGa.It's been ages since she performed something from her own discography.It was such a nice surprise

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived